Author Topic: |It's Down To Us| (Open & Accepting)  (Read 10516 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |It's Down To Us| (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 11:29:49 pm »

So, so sorry that I hadn't posted the other night, I've been wrapped up in English coursework, but have now gotten it finished eventually! I will probably be active from now on, either after school around around 11 pm depending on the days, if I won't be on I will let you guy's know and you can continue until I return.

@Soulstar_the_dark - at the end of the movie that Digg's is in he is the one who has to held defeat Kitty Galore, Butch, Lou, Peek, Sam and Ivy are involved with defeating Mr.Tinkles.

Diablo
"Be who you are, not who the world want's you to be."

Broad head remained pressed heavily against his long, slender legs as he remained sprawled across the grass, stomach pressed against the bristle like surface - however, it didn't seem to bother him. What Jack had said seemed to play on his mind a little. Was he really like a big kid? Did he really need to settle down and start acting older? Maybe it was true what he had said, but Diablo was only still a pup at the age of 1 so he still had time to grow up, he didn't want to do it to fast and end up like a miserable hound. Slightly raising his head Diablo inhaled deeply as he let out an exaggerated sigh, his tail laying like a stick across the ground as it seemed to have stopped wagging - cropped ears pressed against his head as much as he could get them as he sat gloomly in the garden. Everything was still quiet, apart from the few slamming doors that could be heard from the neighbour hood and the sound of cars speeding up and down the street - few dogs in the neighbourhood barking as they were released into their gardens. Running his large pink tongue across his dry teeth Diablo's eye's begun scanning the garden and how it was decorated nicely. A large shed at the back, a huge round trampoline, small pond, a football goal and one of those huge, silver barbecue's sat at the front on the large porch. Not only were there dog toys scattered around the garden along with a football or two but Jane had decorated the garden beautifully with flower beds, which he had previously dug up - but it wasn't his fault, it was like he had a magnet in him and everything that would get in trouble seemed to attract him, as he thought. But, he wasn't going to let this get him down.

Clumsily stumbling to his paws Diablo stood still for a few seconds, his eye's resting on the large white kennel which sat in front of him encouraging him in - smiling, he went to step forward. But then stopped. Sighing the black Dane turned his head to glance at Jack who was laying lazily on the porch, his side pressed against the wooden surface as he basked in the sub. Jack had been a family pup ever since he was a pup, and now he was 9 years old - obviously getting on, but he still had fight in him and often frightened Diablo. Looking at the old timer Dablo couldn't help but allow the corners of his lips to curl up as he looked at the wiser canine - even by looking at him you could tell he was one of those wise dogs. He had mentored Diablo ever since finding out he would be assigned to the job of an agent, and hope's to help him work his way to the top - hence why he is strict, but he does have a soft side and he had seemed to have grown on Diablo, in a good way of course. Now his stick like tail had begun to whip back and forth, causing a whipping sound to slowly waft from the speed. The soft smile soon faded as he turned and trotted across the yard towards the kennel, legs brushing past one another as he trotted like a 'posh poodle' across the lawn, broad paws thudding at the ground and the bone shaped tag on his neck jingling, then he came to a sudden stop at the kennel - his name written in a black bone in white writing. Jack having the same but of course a tiny bit smaller. However, he came to a sudden stop and looked up at the kennel, sighing he turned his head to now see Jack sterring at him with a smile, nodding his head he gestured for the pup to continue, so he did.

Ducking ever so slightly the large dog managed to enter into the kennel, looking around he nodded - a large pillow was located on the right side and a few toys seemed to be scattered on the ground. Diablo hadn't really been in the kennel much, apart from sleeping in here a few times or gnawing on one of his owners items and even his own, but he had never actually been to Head Quarters since he was a little younger, so all this visiting again felt a little weird - but with that little Russell's voice going on at him in his head helped him get through most of his tough decisions, he wanted to impress Jack. Show he wasn't just a useless pup at all. Stepping towards his bed Diablo pushed his paw behind the large cushioned bed and placed his paw on a leaver, pulling it down until it grew stiff. Backing away from the leaver he backed up into the middle of the kennel and glanced at the back wall. Steam slowly began to form as the wooden boards began to separate and a computer slowly came out, smoke forming in the kennel as it set itself up - the dimmed shelter was now lit up with a slightly darker cyan light. Looking at the computer his head tilted, not being use to this he had been slightly startled, whining a little and taking a few steps back. But he remembered he needed to do this. Taking a few steps forward he examined the screen, hoping to get the just of things again, but it wasn't that complicated to do so, happy he placed his broad, black paw on the red button and pressing it down.

Hearing a 'ding' sound Diablo's eye's widened as the floor boards beneath his paws opened into a large gap and sucked him in - instantly he dropped down and into a bullet shaped vehicle. Feeling slightly startled his eye's remained widened for a few seconds as he took a few deep breath's, but he soon managed to regain himself as he looked around. For now all he could see were black, tunnel like walls surrounding him, which in a way calmed him but also alarmed him. Sitting up straight he began examining the controls - last time he was in here he was a young pup and Jack controlled everything but now it was down to him and he had no idea. Sighing he sat back in his seat "B..Buckle up" he spoke, a seat be;t quickly slipping over the large dogs body to hold him in place - then the glass roof slowly lowered and the vehicle shot off. Instantly he felt a wind like feeling rushing past him, eye's feeling like they were drooping behind and his long, flopped cheeks wafting around as it rushed through. "Whoooooaaa!" he barked to himself as it shot through a series of tunnels. Until the vehicle jerked to a sudden stop, his large frame jerking forward. Seatbelt quickly slipping back onto its holder allowing the dog to move. "You have reached your destination. Please exit to your right or left and head through the doors" a robotic voice spoke "Yeah, thanks I guess" he spoke his voice slightly shaken as he leapt out the vehicle. Shaking his head he wobbly walked towards the double doors, claws clicking against the hard surface as he entered the room, automatic doors opening revealing many dogs which fascinated the youngster encouraging him in as he rushed off to explore.

Keesha
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."

Sitting comfortably in the seat Keesha watched as Lou uttered a few words and tapped a few buttons, the image profile of a cat coming up; a ginger cat with bi-coloured eye's and white patches. Another profile of Dr.Crone a chubby bloke, stubble and short hair, in the background of the picture there seemed to be a taller, thinner man with grey hair - probably his side-kick or something. Examining both she then looked at the young Beagle "So, these are the guy's we are looking for?" she spoke as she gently nodded her head, eye's narrowed as it brung up a few bits of information, but nothing to important. "Yes, those are the guys/girls that we have our eyes on, we only managed to get their profiles but are yet to get their locations - these villains seem to be pretty well hidden from the agency" he sighed "I see, so this is the only information we have so far? May I ask what they are planning on doing?" she questioned cocking her head to the left "Well, Kitty Claw has decided she want's to start where Kitty Galore and Mr.Tinkles didn't finish. Not only does she want to break those two out of prison but she want's to make all humans allergic to dogs so they become a hated species, then she want's to get rid of them for good. As for Crone, well he just wants to get rid of both cats and dogs" she replied, scrolling down on the information sheets "No locations on them yet, thats where you guys come in" "Us?" Keesha spoke louder raising a brow "Yes, you guys. We believe they are obviously some where around the city - maybe Kitty is where Tinkles or Galore once were? But maybe I'm wrong, and Crone? Well it will have to be somewhere pretty hidden. And I am wanting to send in agents" he smiled nodding his head. "You're going to have to chose the team's wisely" she sighed "I know, it will all be revealed later in the meeting in the main room so everyone knows. It will start at 5:00 pm on the dot, be there. That is all!" Lou spoke with a cheery tone. Chuckling she nodded her head and left.  

Trotting towards the doors they suddenly, automatically opened for her thanks to the two Whippets from early - looking at them both she nodded her head as a thanks and hurried towards the lift. Putting her paw on the sensor "Ground floor" she informed and the lift was soon at her service which caused her to smile. Slowly trotting in Keesha stood quietly, tail gently but slowly wagging to and fro as she looked out the glass windows of the elevator, watching as many dogs hurried by going on with their daily jobs. The lift was now on the third floor and came to a sudden stop, the doors drifted apart and in came a Dachshund and a Wolf Hound. All nodding to one another and having a small talk, until the lift was on the first floor and Skipper - the smaller dog said his farewells and hurried off. Then the lift moved again and was now at her destination. Turning her head she nodded at the large brute who's name was Shaggy, he must have been going to one of the minus floors. Hurrying through the hall's Keesha glanced into each window but didn't stop like she did earlier. Walking into the main room which was filled with dogs chatting, playing, running around, trying out their new gadgets and other things seeing all these folk around cause a smile to grow on her face - but it quickly disappeared. Deciding she had no purpose for the time being Kea scrambled up the stair case and sat at the top balcony looking around the full room.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

kmart144

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2019, 08:31:42 pm »

Hello? Is this roleplay topic still active? Anyway, here's my roleplay character profile. By the way, I selected one of your roleplay characters. If anything needs to be added to my profile, just tell me.  :-\

Name: Diggs
Quote: "what's up, dog?"
Age: thirty-four [in dog years] (four in human years) [I calculated his fictional age using this website: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/is-a-dog-year-equal-to-7-human-years-2014-10].

Species: dog
Breed: German Shepherd

Personality: is eager to become a police dog and acts almost as if he's drunk like when he pants after that first speedy ride to Dog Headquarters
History: was a former police dog which had been put in a police dog shelter for causing an explosion at a place where a seller was selling cars.

Role: is the latest Dog Headquarters recruit and is dogs' last best hope to stop Kitty Galore from driving the world's dogs insane using her Call of the Wild compact disc [CD]
Time in the agency: has only just been recruited

Extras: [a screenshot of Diggs]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 01:04:29 am by kmart144 »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2019, 12:43:08 pm »
This rp hasn't been active since 2014, sorry. However, do feel free to make your own rp of this, as I don't own any rights since it was based off of the film ^^
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

kmart144

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2019, 12:18:07 pm »
Okay!  ;D

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2019, 01:07:28 pm »
Please try to avoid bumping old threads unnecessarily. This thread is no longer an active one.
Locking this.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡