Author Topic: Imperial Orbit [New fantasy RP]  (Read 1811 times)

LonesomeRider

Imperial Orbit [New fantasy RP]
« on: September 10, 2018, 12:53:00 am »
[Feel free to move this if it doesn't entirely comply to the off-topic roleplay rules from the FH presence.]

~ IMPERIAL ORBIT ~

When an ancient relic comes to be uncovered by an unknown group of bandits, two tribes take action to claim the relic as their own. But, it's not going so well when the tribe chain of commands are declaring war to each other. Do you have what it takes to survive, and recover the secret of the relic?

Imperial Orbit is a new tribal based roleplay accepting any and all mythological creatures! This can extend to include real life animals and even ones labeled extinct, with private asking on the idea. So far, two tribes are welcome to members, Riiga Tribe and Minana Tribe. The former, led by Chief Serreion. The latter, open to a chief willing. The roleplay can take place on FeralHeart at times, sometimes for rp or game purposes. Otherwise, it is siteless for most of it will be organized by the staff and within Discord for more important portions. And best of all, semi-literate for those who aren't the best with typing massive posts (me, in reality.)

Please note, for it being new, I am looking for people who not only are interested, but are willing to dedicate some extra time to helping lead the server/group as the other few staff members.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Orbit [New fantasy RP]
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 04:34:05 pm »
What an interesting little roleplay. I like to play around with mythical creatures, heh.

If I'd be so bold to suggest myself as a staff member~ I have limited experience mostly because I often flew solo, never having anyone to bounce ideas off of or a large population to govern. If you'd like, I can fill out a form to illustrate my responsibilities. And, if it is quite all right that I consider myself a literate roleplayer. I will try to not use much verbiage nor a thesaurus!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

LonesomeRider

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 07:13:19 pm »
What an interesting little roleplay. I like to play around with mythical creatures, heh.

If I'd be so bold to suggest myself as a staff member~ I have limited experience mostly because I often flew solo, never having anyone to bounce ideas off of or a large population to govern. If you'd like, I can fill out a form to illustrate my responsibilities. And, if it is quite all right that I consider myself a literate roleplayer. I will try to not use much verbiage nor a thesaurus!

Definitely welcome to fill out a form if you'd like! I've seen you around, mainly on 'ere and you're a rather well member. I'm slightly new to roleplaying fantasy creatures and within groups again, after an accident with it last year (basically why my literate status dropped to semi-literate). Could definitely talk a bit more on it, since it's been a few years since I last led a group~

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 04:22:57 pm »
Mythological creatures..?!?! *drools*

This sounds like such a creative & fresh idea! I love the name you've chosen by the way. Sounds epic.
In a time where I'm not burdened by college, I'd definitely be interested in playing a part in this!
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

LonesomeRider

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 07:15:00 pm »
Mythological creatures..?!?! *drools*

This sounds like such a creative & fresh idea! I love the name you've chosen by the way. Sounds epic.
In a time where I'm not burdened by college, I'd definitely be interested in playing a part in this!

Aha thank you! FH doesn't have many fantasy type roleplays anymore, and I'm hoping there's still people who are interested in those kind. I'm busy with school as well, so it's not an issue~ Hopefully there's time you'd be able to join! Always welcome to anyone when they're able to make time for it.