Author Topic: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET  (Read 191078 times)

SacuraShadow

Re: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing)
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2014, 11:46:27 pm »
awesomesauce I've been gone for a bit and never noticed this just wanted to say how awesome this is. ^^ :D

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2014, 12:58:47 am »
There's this new verison...that is confusing to set up.

Offline Canon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • (????)? ? ???
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2014, 09:42:35 am »
I followed everything there and It went fine, but when I was gonna start my game the FH icon thing disappeard, so I couldn't play FH ;n; Halp?

DeviantART: CreepyCanon - Youtube: Ken the Derp

Offline DonderDeer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2014, 03:56:48 pm »
I am also having trouble figuring out the new version. There's no field to enter "I have a secret". How does it know what it's syncing to?

We're not just saving lives and saving souls; we're having fun!

Offline Larkain

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Dragon Soars...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2014, 08:56:38 pm »
HELP! I've watched the video, but i cant download because my McKafe or whatever its called virus protector wont let me download it! It keeps on saying that it contains malware, so it automaticly quarentines it! D':

Offline Larkain

• Curious Wanderer
  • The Dragon Soars...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2014, 12:34:46 am »
Hi, got it to download, and i'm running it as the administrator, but every time I log in and play, the presents aren't there, it's all the newbie presents. Can someone plz tell me if I did something wrong, or maybe if I need to something else.

Offline Lavi

• Curious Wanderer
  • B I R D Q U E E N
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2014, 11:12:27 pm »
Hi, got it to download, and i'm running it as the administrator, but every time I log in and play, the presents aren't there, it's all the newbie presents. Can someone plz tell me if I did something wrong, or maybe if I need to something else.

If your talking about the presets you can choose when editing a character, you won't find any new ones. Preset Sync is so people who have and wear presets on their characters can easily send their preset files to others so you can see them in-game (because otherwise you would have to, usually, upload the file onto a file hosting site and tell people to download it to see your preset. This way is more like downloading a ton of them in bulk).
rip

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2014, 11:40:34 am »
I seem to be having a bit of a problem x3 I have read through this, to see if anyone else has had this problem and/or has resolved it, however things still seem unclear to me, so I'm going to ask the help of any willing floof here x3 I understand there are allot of people needing help, however I only ask you to read and try to explain to me, if possible. ~

So I have read previously that some seem to be having trouble with the combatibility of Brokami's FHD mod and the Preset Sync. I'm not sure if that is true or not, and I would be grateful for a comfirmation of this, as it would be a pitty if it didn't.

However I will carry on through that to something else that has gotten me bothered. While I successfully downloaded and replaced the FeralHeart.exe, when I clicked on it, this appeared:

I don't exactly know what this means....

I tried downloading it again incase I had done something wrong in that case, but now I just keeps telling me there's been a download error ;-;

This also means I can't get on FH...
;~;

Offline Lavi

• Curious Wanderer
  • B I R D Q U E E N
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2014, 11:32:58 pm »
I use Brokami's FH HD mod with preset sync with no problems. This coming from an XP user though. I'm not sure how to help on your actual problem.
rip

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2015, 01:42:50 am »
A staffer should probably look into fixing this little thread here with server uploaded piccies if possible and put it back in a tutorial board.

Yesh
Former community manager of FeralHeart