Author Topic: You in FH vs. You in the Forums  (Read 20788 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: You in FH vs. You in the Forums
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2016, 01:33:44 am »
I'm a bit more open on the forums. In game, I'm pretty shy and honestly a bit scared to start conversations with people who I don't know too well. I'm also a bit more of a joker when I open up.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2016, 03:22:10 am »
I'm more serious/professional on the forums while in-game I'm more silly and laidback.

in-game: hooli

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2016, 03:27:36 am »
On the forums, I tend to talk on and on and on and on. As you can probably tell if you've ever seen my posts.

In the game, I really only talk to anyone if they talk to me first. I'm that person who does random awkward things on public maps... (I tend to hang around the Cape, jumping on top of rocks, attempting to get in the tree or "hiding" in the shrubbery.)

I'm also more outgoing on certain characters. Little Arnold talks on and on and I can't stop him. XD Most of the time I'm in my private maps, just chillin'.
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2016, 09:51:42 am »
I guess I'm a little different in the forums. I kinda just throw comments and all that and run x'D I'm so shy. But in-game I'm more open I suppose. I start conversations sometimes and I'm more relaxed.

Preach

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2016, 12:09:52 pm »
Do you act different in the forum then you do on the game?

Usually I try to strive with my grammar and spelling on the forum and game. However, I don't usually make an effort to push myself to others on the game because I'm not in the mood to whisper them an entire link.

How do you act in the game?

On the game, I don't usually go crazy and start bugging people for my health. No, I would just curl into a ball and wait for someone to come towards, to talk with me. Or, I just leave my computer alone and leave my characters to chill. I can be on for hours, but it doesn't make my presence is there. XD

How do you act in the forum?

I tend be more active and speak my feelings throughout the forum. I can help someone to going to debate on something. You also can notice I like to request a lot of art. XD But I tend to be a difference.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2016, 09:06:52 pm »

I do think I act a bit different depending on if I'm in game or posting on the forum.
Like stated before, on the forum I am usually more mature. I talk a lot more. I'm not sure why, though. I didn't notice it until I read this thread. But when I'm in game, I actually don't talk that much unless I'm with friends. Then I become very silly and mess around and such.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2016, 10:00:14 pm »
In the fourms, I tend to use punctuation and make sure things are spelled correctly before I post something. I've just always felt like that sort of thing was important when every one is able to read your thoughts and views on things.

However in game, I say dash it all and am just casual and stupid. I couldn't care less about what my friends think of my spelling because when I'm talking to them, I shouldn't have to worry about that thing, all I should have to worry about it just being myself and being able to get my point across.

..well I don't worry about that sort of thing unless I'm rping, then I make sure I spell and use punctuation correctly. |D
Signature by Adelish

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 02:56:19 pm »
So I don't know about you, but my character(s) sometimes acts different than I do on the Feral Heart forums.

So, what about you guys?

Do you act different in the forum then you do on the game?
How do you act different?
How do you act in the game?
How do you act in the forum?

Example: When I'm on the forum, I usually try to make an effort to use good punctuation and grammar, although I may be more flexible and more lenient in-game. I could consider myself a tad reserved, in real life situations, though I attempt to be friendly toward everyone. c:

I can be a bit silent in the game depending what I am doing, if I am on a OC or so I could be preset making, map making, doing site work, school work, whatever. But if I'm in my map for my RP I tend to be talking and roleplaying as much as possible, even though I can get pretty busy sometimes.

I try and help people as much as I can on the forum and in game, I know a bit about preset making, maps and such so I can always try and help in that category, and I can be quite friendly where ever I may be.
artwork by dehvina

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2016, 03:26:42 pm »
Huh... Never even thought about this, Lol.
To be honest, I would have to say that I'm not much different I suppose between in-game and on the forums.

In-game, On some occasions , I do punctuate and all that fancy stuff and I wouldn't even realize it. I mostly just watch unless someone engages me into a conversation.

On the forums, I'm becoming slightly more active, even though I may not respond to every post out there, but I would read some of the new ones that come out.....I guess I'm fairly balanced between the two.

With that said, it will still stand the same for me when it comes to people saying 'Hi' to me or whatever I suppose, Lol. ~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Ironic

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2020, 12:41:39 am »
I do not think I act differently on both platforms

On the forum, I am pretty chill since I am fond with the group of people who comments throughout the forum. I like to pitch in my thoughts and see where I can add my 2 cents, but otherwise I lurk more than anything

On the game, I like to lurk and hit the F3 button. I like to sit on spot and just wait for anyone to approach me. On that note, I am about the same and very excited to come across new folks who like a small chat. If I see a familiar face, a nice little snuggle will complete the day. Anyway, I am bit quiet, but don't like that fool you. I do love chats.