Author Topic: Basilisk's Characters  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Basilisk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • haha-hi
    • View Profile
Basilisk's Characters
« on: August 02, 2018, 08:23:10 pm »
Liatris Levira Lotus

Design by Wolf024 on Deviant Art, Art by TheNightOfStorm on DA

She now has a preset available to download here: https://tinyurl.com/liatrispre1
Preset made by me.

This girl is one of my mains and can often be found in The Grounds or Eastern Pass. Liatris is a part of a rather extensive family, with a total of 11 littermates and 8 half siblings. Along with one aunt and four cousins, she has quite the family tree. She can often be found wearing a flower crown composed of blue hydrangeas and blue orchids, however, unlike her rather angelic appearance, she isn't the kindest canine around and is rather narcissistic.

Affiliated with Malum Vota
Holds the rank of Youth I

Personality:
Generally a very cold and aloof character that wont hesitate to snap at someone that irritates her. She's extremely narcissistic, believing herself to be the most beautiful canine around and anyone who opposes that will be met with teeth and harsh words- sarcasm and passive aggression are her only two languages when it comes to conversation, often very cruel and dishonest. Despite this, her loyalty- while hard earned- will not easily be lost and if necessary, she would probably fight to the death for someone that earns it. She's also very accepting- even if she doesn't really show it- she can have a soft spot for those that are judged and will openly declare that she really doesn't care about whatever they're being judged for. Lia' more often than not will keep quiet while lounging in another's presence, simply enjoying being around someone without having to speak.

You can find information about her here:
https://toyhou.se/2533228.liatris-levira-lotus

Asmodeus Chevalier

Design by NightOfTheStorm on DA, Art by Wolf024!

This guy has a preset available to download here: https://tinyurl.com/asmodepre1
Preset made by me.

Asmodeus is one of the characters I'm on rather often, as well! His design is by a friend of mine and he's one of my newer (but still dear) characters! Often found hanging around The Grounds or Cherika Valley. This boyo is French and speaks with a heavy accent! He also knows fluent French and more often than not will introduce himself in French simply because he wants to- he will also speak French around others for the same reason, especially when he's in the position to mention their names, if only to make them curious. He's quite a kind soul, quiet but comfortable around others. He  will often disregard personal bubbles and simply sit with- or on- just about anyone. He has quite the protective streak when it comes to friends and food, so it's best not to touch what he considers his!

Unaffiliated
Rankless

Personality:
Asmodeus is a very easy-going canine though can often be the life of the party depending on how he feels. He often feeds off other's moods and energy, so his personality can vary greatly depending on who's around and what's happening, despite this it isn't often he gets angry and can often placate himself before a physical fight occurs. Asmode' is rather responsible- probably the mom friend, to be honest- and will look out for his friends and family as much as possible, sometimes even limiting his own enjoyment to ensure everyone else is safe. He also has quite the mischievous side, pranks often being one of his many hobbies.

This character is available for RP anytime!

Find out more about him here: https://toyhou.se/2495650.asmodeus-chevalier
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 06:57:45 pm by Basilisk »
Profile Art by Hiesigen on DA

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Basilisk's Characters
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:05:32 pm »
Both these characters are so lovely! I really like the color scheme for Liatris! <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 01:13:27 pm »
I enjoyed reading the bios of these two. Seems that you've put a lot of effort into 'em!
Thank you for sharing these <3
doing what i feel like

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 12:38:35 am »
Where is eyebrows mcgee

fdkjghkdfg I love these two characters very much! 8) Both have very pleasing designs and interesting concepts
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 12:45:06 am »
Ooh, these characters are very nice. I've personally taken a liking to Asmodeus, his colors really catch my eye x) I love them both, though!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Basilisk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • haha-hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 07:00:31 pm »
Ahhh, thank you all! c8 It means a lot to hear that you like them!

- Small Updates, Personalities added, updated Lia's image.
Profile Art by Hiesigen on DA

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 05:50:58 am »
Oh wow, that updated picture is GORGEOUS! Love the personalities of the two- very interesting!
Also, you're welcome x)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort