Offline Jokerster

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • call me charlie pls !
    • View Profile
bye.
« on: November 17, 2018, 06:13:54 am »
ive been on fh for probably forever. man
it’s just not my thing anymore, though! the community is alright, where there’s good there’s bad.
i think this is the last straw for ol Charlie hittin into his older years.

especially trying the new update, and immediately getting called toxic because i told someone to leave me alone (troll activity with the whole slowly crawl to you and do the buttswing thing). pretty strict on that now since it’s gotten me banned in the past w/o even having knowledge while being in afk lmao

though the patches were great, the new fh has been nothing but improvement imo. less clutter and lad, more room for the maps and such
just had so many more bad memories than the good ones i suppose! i just. can’t deal with everyone’s edge in the game. so props to the creators

so that being said, here are the few tips ive learned having experience with feralheart
1. Groups
awfully hella hard to manage and keep active, but if you’re recruiting and somebody whispers you but doesn’t get back to you, let it be. don’t go hassling the person lol
2. OOC
i don’t know if everyone lacks this but like. if you’re trying to make a good impression try not being a complete jerk to others in rp. I get if your character is like that but if EVERYONE is like that, im out dog
3. Activity
Honestly everyone should know at this bounce we tend to “bounce” from group to group. it’s just what everyone does- i recommend presenting yourself well in the beginning to encourage that player to want to return! having that one jerk in the group is a huge turn off for me or red flag

met a lover on this site surprisingly?? there’s a lot of good memories I’ll cherish forever. even if they’re not in my life, along with many friends ive known for years. if it’s one thing i know: people come and go

besides that, seems a lot has changed! hence staff, but y’all gotta keep in mind stuff happens. not everything goes according to plan, I’m positive they had to deal with some nasty behavior in the past. get used to the new staff who are willing to help fh better! im off now, the experience was great while it lasted. if you’re new, try not to be a nuisance to other players. if you need help, ask politely! made a lot of friends on this game (and enemies).

i don’t know too much about the staff drama, but good luck
 so yeah i think that’s it. goodbye & take care
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 06:20:27 am by Jokerster »
guess im supposed to put an edgy picture here w my fursona

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: bye.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 12:06:45 pm »
It's really sad some bad things happened to you while being in FH, but I guess we're prone to bad things happening to us, in this game or in real life.

It's always sad to see members go, but I really hope you have a great life and fun out there! I wish you all the best. <3
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 12:13:47 pm »
Good reasons stated!
Im turning 35 this year and i still check back on FH every now and then :)
Its still worth the time for me but i dont try to make friends cause i am very much occupied with my own things going on iR!

However, i hope you find something that will make you feel comfortable again! :D

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 03:15:49 pm »
I agree with all the points you made Charlie and it's very sad to see you go. Thank you for being a part of the community though and I hope you find other things that interests you! <3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 06:52:23 pm »
Sorry to see ya go but it’s understandable, everyone takes their permanent or not so permanent leave eventually, I wish you good luck with your IRL things to come! Be safe!
artwork by dehvina

Calvary

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 06:57:18 pm »
It’s sad to see you go, but I do hope that maybe you’ll check in with us on the forums every now and then! Everyone has a life to deal with, so I hope you enjoy yours. Get out there and do amazing things! <3 Much love.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 09:08:47 pm »
Hope everything goes good for you. We'll still be here if you ever wanna visit!