Author Topic: Nvm, solved, kinda?  (Read 708 times)

Offline Tambourine

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Better known as Tamboob. <3
    • View Profile
Nvm, solved, kinda?
« on: November 10, 2018, 08:21:42 pm »
Just logged onto FH about five minutes ago, then suddenly I lose connection. Still logged into the page, so I figure, "Hm, might be The Grounds having an issue." So, I go onto the user panel, reset my character to Lonely Cave, and still, having the issue.

I don't have internet issues as I've ran a connection test, and they're at normal speeds. I don't have any issues logging in and getting to the character select screen either.

EDIT: Alright, this got a little more weird. It seems my character solely is having this issue. I'm...not exactly sure why. I guess this can be locked, just going to have to remake the character. Sorry for the post, lol.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:26:34 pm by Tambourine »
Icon by AkumiIrako on dA <3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Server Hiccup?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 08:25:58 pm »
I spotted about 10 people losing connection at the same time. However, they were able to get back in.
I'd give it a go to refresh the login page/clear cache and try again.
RETIRED.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Nvm, solved, kinda?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 10:42:51 pm »
Do you have a preset on that character, or any installed markings/items? The culprit could be a corrupt file somehow weeding its way into your folders, or a broken item from an item pack, a preset containing an error, etc. (If you think this might be the case, a removal of the item/marking pack or modification of the preset may fix your problem). c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.