Author Topic: Do you know the wai?  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Nowai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.
    • Nowaiiz
    • Nowai
    • View Profile
    • Waidio (Discord Radio)
Do you know the wai?
« on: November 17, 2018, 01:22:36 pm »
*Walks in - trips over my own feet, knocks items off desk, ground begins rumbling, city starts burning, police sirens are heard in the distance*

Woah, okay, so...you may have gathered that my expertise is making a good impression. I think I nailed THAT one, don't you think? Uuh, anyway...I appear to have lost my wai. Would you mind showing me directions, or perhaps helping me look for the last 3 letters of my name? I'll see myself out...

Huh...I guess I still suck at writing Introduction threads, and my humour appears to have drastically decreased in quality, but I shall not apologise for art haha. We all are flawed, but in the perfect way. So, anyway derailing from that subject, how you all doin' pals ay?

Oh yeah...Half way through writing this essay introduction I realised I haven't really 'introduced' myself, which I believe is key to any introduction, heh oops. I'm Nowai. I am 19, a female, and live in the UK. I enjoy and participate in many activities such as creative writing (poetry, short stories), coding (BBCode/HTML and occasionally CSS), animal care (pigeon rescuing [halted until further notice]), digital art (mostly pixel art or photo-manipulation) and contributing to my local social action group for young women standing up to violence and abuse (mainly photography, stirring up ideas and writing poetry). I currently am in the process of starting up my own blog as well, I think it'd be a good outlet for me in the long run. Hit me up if you have any suggestions of reliable blog hosting sites.

Where you can find me:
Uuuh, currently I don't really contribute to any social media/game community in particular. I am facebook-active but I dedicate my account to -Removed by moderator.- I guess I hop onto discord regularly (Wai wai #3207), and I revisit Flight Rising from time to time (Nowai) but other than that I've been silent almost everywhere that I've once shown high levels of activity in.

Coming to the end of the introduction, this paragraph is more so a little reminder that although I may take varying lengths of time to reply (which I understand is very frustrating), I will get back to you eventually. My patchy activity stems from acquired damage to the kidneys which now manifests as a long-term kidney infection (oops?). I'm currently undergoing treatment which makes me very tired, weak and a little dazed. However, despite this difficulty that I am experiencing, I am confident in the decision I have made to invest time to settle into another online community. I just gotta take everything slow, one step at a time.

With that being said, I hope that contributing my time to re-discovering and building on lost and forgotten friendships as well as making new friends within this community will actually positively impact my recovery - but time will only show. So, here's to better days, ay?

Love you all,
No(wai).

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 04:44:08 pm by Ratel »

"Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go"

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: Do you know the wai?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 02:51:51 pm »
This is quite the interesting introduction you got here, haha. But hello, nice to meet you! I'm glad to see new members joining and telling a little bit about themselves. Hopefully you recover from that kidney infection as well. ;; Feel free to chat with me anytime, I don't mind!

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 03:53:01 pm »
What a lovely introduction! It’s so wonderful to have you join us and tell us a bit about yourself, so welcome. <3 Like Notorious said, I hope things go well with your recovery. Please take all the time you need to settle into this community. If you’re ever looking to chat or need assistance with anything, feel free to message me! I look forward to seeing you around.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 04:17:37 pm »
-Snorts.- You seem like an easy going person, quite an interesting introduction indeed.
Hope you enjoy your stay here with us in the community.
Best of wishes with your recovery as well.
RETIRED.

LonesomeRider

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2018, 04:28:37 pm »
Howdy there, Nowai!
Wonderful to see more posting introductions, and yours was interesting with a lighthearted start! I hope you enjoy your time here, as you seem like a very kind member! You have some delighting activities listed! I hope all goes well for you within recovering. Feel free to chat whenever you'd like, and definitely take care of yourself! Health comes before investing time within the online community.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2018, 06:47:16 pm »
Hello and welcome to the game and community! Love to see new faces popping up and your name is very interesting as well as your introduction haha, hope to see you around some more here soon and hope all goes well with things!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2018, 06:48:33 pm »
I might know the way, brudda.
Welcome to FeralHeart! Best of luck to you

Offline gh0ul

• Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2018, 07:15:57 pm »
Welcome to the game! Take good care of yourself my friend.

<3

Offline Nowai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.
    • Nowaiiz
    • Nowai
    • View Profile
    • Waidio (Discord Radio)
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2018, 08:01:30 pm »
Ah what a heartwarming sight to be returning to, so many greetings. Thank you lovelies! It sure makes me feel welcome. I hope this is the start of a great experience within this community, and so with that being said - I shall see you all around ^.^

"Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go"

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2018, 09:06:51 pm »
Welcome over here Wai Wai! ^^