Author Topic: Trouble With Maps  (Read 4171 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Trouble With Maps
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2018, 04:21:30 am »
Silly suggestion, considering you've downloaded maps before, but you are opening the "Place in Exports" folder in your download and copying everything in there and pasting it into your exports folder, correct? You aren't just taking the entire folder and putting it into your exports folder?
what I do is open the "exports" folder that comes with the .zip file, open up the Feral heart folder, click exports, select all thats in the .zip's exports, and paste it into the FH's exports. It appears to come with everything it needs. It just refuses to appear, though.

An old issue that seemed to happen sometimes, is if you made a copy of your FH.exe file and pasted it onto your desktop to use as a shortcut, the portals won't show up. I didn't see this happen often, but if that's the case, try opening the FH game from within it's directory (AKA double click the .exe in your FH folder).

You are amazing <3

Offline TheUniqueDreamer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Since the dawn of time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 04:53:09 am »
You can use the Snipping Tool to take screenshots and upload it to Imgur so you can then send me a link to it! But while you're at it, I'd recommend downloading a different map to see if you can get those portals to work. It might just be those two maps in specific glitching for you personally.

I'll search around for more maps, then. I'll get back to you on the result.

tried 3 recent maps, none worked. followed all instructions given, even tried getting creative with the instructions, nothing. All that shows up is this one damn map. Only one map. Could that map broken everything?? I'm at a loss at the moment >,~,<
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ. ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 05:03:28 am »
Have you attempted what Bloo asked you to do?

An old issue that seemed to happen sometimes, is if you made a copy of your FH.exe file and pasted it onto your desktop to use as a shortcut, the portals won't show up. I didn't see this happen often, but if that's the case, try opening the FH game from within it's directory (AKA double click the .exe in your FH folder).

If not, you should give it a try. Did you also screenshot your exports file so we're able to see if there's something wrong in there? As I said before, you can use your Snipping Tool to take screenshots and upload them to Imgur so you're able to provide us with the link.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2018, 01:04:20 am »
If, by rare chance, that one map did break some stuff, perhaps try removing its .fhm file from your exports and putting your new maps in and restarting your game.

You are amazing <3

Ratel

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2018, 01:13:10 am »
If you haven't already, I'd reccomend getting WinRAR.
I'd also try copying what you want and instead of pasting it, exporting the files into their destination ( the exports folder )
Also try clearing your exports folder completely, and then trying it. If it still does not work, then there is a file elsewhere that is not allowing the portals to show up, that's just my jist on things here.