Author Topic: I cannot see Rock Meshes  (Read 1233 times)

Offline IS-Recruiter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I cannot see Rock Meshes
« on: December 04, 2018, 02:59:48 am »
Hello loves! I for an odd reason cannot see rock meshes in game >.< Can anyone help with this?
Its the FH default rocks! I can see rocks I've installed myself.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:21:09 am by Pompeii. »

AlphaEclipse

Re: I cannot see Rock Meshes
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 03:28:42 am »
Hello Pompeii., did you overwrite the original rock1.mesh, rockTex, etc. files located in C:\Feralheart\media\objects\rocks? What rocks did you install, and what were their file names? If needed, I can upload the default rock files for you.

Offline IS-Recruiter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 03:31:41 am »
I don't think I did, but I can overwrite it again with the default rocks you upload if you mind.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 03:36:12 am »
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hz0rh7x6ga7q1ag/rocks.zip/file --- You can simply replace your already-existing "rocks" folder in the directory I gave above. Again, if you have the names or a download of the other rocks, I'd be glad to help you see both if preferred/possible.

Also, note that the link will direct you to Adfly first, just click the "skip ad" button in the top right-hand corner when prompted and you will be sent to Mediafire.

Offline IS-Recruiter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 03:46:26 am »
Thank you!

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 03:47:28 am »
You're very welcome! If you need anymore guidance regarding the issue, feel free to message me personally.

Offline IS-Recruiter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 03:49:13 am »
I am still not seeing them at all.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 03:53:14 am »
Where did you get these new rock meshes? Did you make them yourself or was it a downloaded mod? Do you have the names of the files and their file extension? Are the rocks in game showing up as a white and/or black and yellow? Did this download require you replacing the file named MyRocks.object in C:\Feralheart\media\objects folder?

Offline IS-Recruiter

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 04:12:40 am »
They all show up as they need to, they never had that in there and put them all in My_Objects.
They were downloaded mod as I cannot make meshes.
Nothing is appearing as white or black, I can see the rocks in the game except my maps.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 04:35:25 am »
Sounds like an issue with custom objects saved into the default object groups. It may be tedious, but to fix this, save all of your downloaded objects into a custom group with its own name distinguishing it from the default FH object groups. After doing this, you may need to replace all of the custom objects back into the map in order for them to show up in game.