Author Topic: Glitchy game  (Read 1488 times)

Offline .PinkLightning.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Glitchy game
« on: December 06, 2018, 02:19:22 am »
My Feral Heart game has been very laggy lately. Each time I or someone else walks, runs, or crawls, my game lags. Ive turned off/down everything I could, redownloded FH, used the vanilla FH before downloading any mods, and nothing has worked. No other games I have is lagging, its just FH. I have a new, laptop, not even used for a year. And its not just how many players are on, I can be in Lonely and it still laggs. Is there a way to fix this? Id like to play a smooth Feral Heart game once again.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 02:22:43 am by .PinkLightning. »

Ratel

Re: Glitchy game
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 02:23:14 am »
Could I possibly know your specs?
And what do you mean by, recently, have you changed anything within your pc etc?

Offline .PinkLightning.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 02:26:38 am »
I haven't changed anything within my pc ever sence I got it and, sorry, but, what are specs?

Ratel

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 02:34:21 am »
Feralheart has little to no optimization and it runs in the first core of your cpu meaning there isn't any space for other tasks. There is a chance feralheart is putting so much strain on your cpu that it is overheating and causing it to bottleneck, causing you the lag you are experiencing. Most games have better optimization so you have little to no lag in them.

This is what I'm assuming, since you have a new pc with a fresh install.

Specs are what is inside of your computer, depending on what you have may be the reason why you are lagging, even I lag and I have a very expensive build.

I'd like you to download speccy ( it's free ) let it run and tell me your specs with a screenshot while you have feralheart open, there I will be able to determine your specs and see how hot your components are running.
https://www.ccleaner.com/speccy/download

Offline .PinkLightning.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 03:56:55 am »
So the free one just says "No Support", and I'm guessing it wont work, I also don't want to download something that 1. wont work or 2. put something on my computer that I don't want. I'm very sorry, but is there another way to do this?

Ratel

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 04:31:21 am »
This is the easiest way for me to determine what's wrong since it doesn't seem like you understand some stuff. And I don't want you to download something  more difficult^^
Afterwards I can help you uninstall it, and sorry, I should have mentioned you needed to click something below the no support button.

https://filehippo.com/download_speccy this should work <3

This is what you should see also:

That's all I need to know, and the temps ( next to the CPU ) in the screenshot too.

I really apologize beforehand, after I know I can possibly help more.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 05:00:58 am »
Hello .PinkLightning., if you do not wish to download a program to see your computer's specs, you can also check them out through the DirectX Diagnostic Tool if you use Windows. Go to Start (lower left button of your desktop), search "Run," and enter "dxdiag" when prompted. A program will automatically startup with a list showing your computer's GPU, RAM, and other valuable information that can help us solve your problem. You should also be able to view your computer's basic specs by visiting the Control Panel and visiting the "System" section. Try if you can do both methods because I do not believe GPU is listed in the control panel. If possible, please post a screenshot or list the details of your computer's hardware listed, specifically the RAM, CPU/processor, and the GPU/graphics card.

Besides that, do you ever have any display issues (flashing screen, etc.)? You said you do not have lag issues in other games---so I am curious to know how Feralheart lags for you. Does it skip frames, or is it generally just slow? Is there a serious delay between you pressing a button/key to perform an action and actually performing said action?

Ratel

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 05:16:07 am »
Thanks alpha for he help, speccy was the easier route as I know dxdiag can be a pain to understand for new users.
<3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 05:28:29 am »
Thanks alpha for he help, speccy was the easier route as I know dxdiag can be a pain to understand for new users.
<3
Oh my goodness it's no problem! <3 I always used to use dxdiag because I always used to be stubborn when it came to downloading new programs. I would totally download Speccy myself right now but I know my desktop's specs by heart at this point. xD I never understood why computer manufactures do not have a pre-loaded program with everything listed in the same place, because DirectX and the terminology can be difficult to explain to someone unfamiliar with all that technical mumbo jumbo.

Offline .PinkLightning.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 04:49:28 am »
Ohhh my goodness. I just fixed it! Just all ya gotta do is reset your computer and let it update! Im not much of a computer techy but oh well. I just wanna say, thank you so much for helping me out and giving me way to fix it. But now its fixed! Thank you thankyou and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas