Author Topic: Time for the Devil to crawl back into the ground.  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Time for the Devil to crawl back into the ground.
« on: May 28, 2015, 04:03:18 am »
Basically, Vespian's leavin' for good.
No doubt as of late, some of ye users have noticed Vespian's activity around here and more so in the game has been... well, nonexistent. Vespian can thank educational studies for that followed by the ever so stressful High School graduation. However, while Vespian has crossed that border from High School life into College life, I've decided t'is the time to declare the Mad-eyed's stay here to expire. Time for him to crawl his way back into the layers of earth till I need him again for future works of art and the occasional story tellin'. Things are only goin' to get more busy and more stressful for I. Thus, here I type, biddin' the community I have grown up with a farewell.
Me's not too good with goodbyes, as I haven't gotten myself into many situations where I had to say many of 'em, but this shall be my own to the rest of ye guys. I thank the staff team for lettin' me work alongside 'em the amount of time that I had.
gone

Offline Shrines

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • counting bodies like sheep
    • View Profile
    • deviantART.
Re: Time for the Devil to crawl back into the ground.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 04:10:50 am »
GOODBYE SWEET PRINCE

Lovely signature created by o0Synthesis0o @ deviantART.
Beautiful avatar created by xXKitsune @ deviantART.

I`ve left!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 04:19:02 am »
As I mentioned before, we're really sorry to see you leave, dear. You were a very level-headed and thoughtful member of the staff team while we had you, and you've always been a wonderful member of this community. It'll be a heavy loss to lose someone like you, dear. However, we wish you the best in your college courses and improvement as an artist, and we'll always be here for you to talk to if you ever do come around on here again.
Take care, hun. Thank you for your work while you were here--it was a pleasure having you. <3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 04:20:48 am »
Goodbye, Vespian! <3
It's been really fun having you around and on the Staff Team. Won't be the same without you. You were a wonderful addition to both the team and the community as a whole! Good luck out there in the real world, aye?
I hope one day in the future you can return to us again ;u;

in-game: hooli

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 04:59:20 am »
I think everyone here has summed up my words. You really were a great guy to have in this community and I really am sad to see you leave like this. Maybe some day you will return and if you do, know that both the community and I will be waiting with open arms for you. But for now, fare thee well and stay safe out there.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 01:37:05 pm »
Bye Vespian.

I hope that college does you good, and you are able to do the things you plan on doing.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 02:43:49 pm »
Aww, bye Vespian. It was a pleasure meeting you though it was so little that we talked. You are an awesome person and I hope that in college you can fufill your dream of getting Vespian up on the big screen! <3 good luck! We'll miss you!

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 02:54:07 pm »
My many congratulations in finally graduating from that infernal prison we knew as high school; I know your hardships there all too well. I also give my kudos on transitioning to the college life, which is tons better than high school. It's just demanding as far as being a ready and attentive student. All colleges are different, of course, so my hope is that you end up in a good one with helpful professors.

Though, I've never thought of you leaving here of all places. If you must, of course, we understand. I hope you take care with your studies and keep your head up, my good friend. It's a new game to play now, one with competitions to opportunities and finding your self-worth. I'll be rooting for you and there to help whenever I can. Until then, be safe and keep yourself as stress-free as possible.

The fuzzy crowd will miss you, here, but they'll be there in spirit, rooting for you right along with me.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 06:18:34 pm »
I don't post on here much any more, but I thought it right to bid you a farewell. You've always been a voice of reason and a significant part of the community, you'll be sorely missed. I can relate to the stressful school work and such, so I wish you good luck, and not to worry about it too much. I'm certain you'll do fine ~<3

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 07:15:21 pm »
Awww, just as I come back you leave :(
But I really hope college goes well for you, I'm almost in the same boat myself and can understand the stress.
I'll miss you tho and hope to see you before you leave!
- Shay
pm for free art i need practice