Author Topic: Can't log in  (Read 4474 times)

SpicyDirt

Re: Can't log in
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2020, 01:13:52 am »
I'm having an issue with playing on this account.  When I sign into the tab that needs to be open while you play, it just comes up with the text 'done' under it.  When I try to log in, it doesn't allow me to.  I tried on a new account (that I made solely to see if it would work) and it did, and came up with a different tab open. It was decorated and mentioned keeping the tab open (which is I'm assuming what is supposed to come up) but this didn't happen for this account.  This account is like a decade old, I made it a long long time ago, so that could be part of it.  Is there any way to fix this? I really don't want to lose all my friends and memories and characters.

Hello! I'd say to start a new topic about this. c:

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • If I can't see you, you can't see me
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2020, 05:55:07 pm »
Okay so the problem is with my pc
I was at my friend house, we downloaded it and it runned as smooth as I remebered the game
Unfortuantely I dont have any idea what should I do to run it on my pc (its not RAM problem or internet connection)
I'm open for any advice or help

Ps. sorry for not posting or answering but my university just started and I didnt have much time to sit down and read 

SpicyDirt

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2020, 08:59:17 pm »
Well, when it comes to your PC there could be a whole number of issues. There could be a few possible fixes, but I do apologize as it is really tough to figure something like this out without the physical computer in front of me. You could open the bad boy up and put a can of air to it - clean out all of the dust that could be piling up on it. Also, you could always try updating graphic drivers on there. Also, does the laptop happen to overheat?

One good way to diagnose would be to bring it over to a Best Buy to see if their Geek Squad could do anything with it, but alas that does cost a bit of money to do so.

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • If I can't see you, you can't see me
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2020, 10:10:12 pm »
He is not overheating but since I got him he was ... "weird" -new laptop but some programs didn't work and all that weird stuff

For now I dont have any option to bring him to some fixing place/team because of corona virus outbreak (only grocery shops and pharmacies are open ;-; ) but after this ends I'll try some luck there

I don't want to close this thread because I like reading many opinions on subject and Im very glad for your all help 0: