Author Topic: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!  (Read 67715 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
Re: Want to have a part in shaping the game? Here is your chance!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 07:36:51 am »

I might get back into the groove of making things.
To help out some. :)

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 10:52:45 am »
Giving members the opportunity to contribute is fantastic!
There is no doubt we have some very talented people among us,
I am truly excited to see what they come up with.
There is a lot of creativity around, that is for sure!
It is a brilliant thing and I am very positive to this!

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 01:26:43 pm »
ooooo! I Can't wait! I wish I could show you all my hard work of which i lost... I worked on a FH map for a month and a half and lost it. I'll see if I could recover it... Being part of this game for so long I'd just love to create content for it. I better get to work!
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
  • Birb Momther
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 12:34:44 am »
I'd love to do some map making, but I'm already trying to make an IT server. I could give ideas though, and maybe when I can't work on the server or don't need to do anything, I could do some map making?

I just really wish some things from old FH were in the new one, like South Pole. All the maps feel similar, which is a bit annoying, but the maps are done very well! Only a bit of lag issues and that's mostly on a busy day or old laptop, and usually turning the camera away from a crowed or object filled spot helps.

Good luck with future updates!

aaA

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2017, 02:01:17 am »
I'd love to do some map making, but I'm already trying to make an IT server. I could give ideas though, and maybe when I can't work on the server or don't need to do anything, I could do some map making?

I just really wish some things from old FH were in the new one, like South Pole. All the maps feel similar, which is a bit annoying, but the maps are done very well! Only a bit of lag issues and that's mostly on a busy day or old laptop, and usually turning the camera away from a crowed or object filled spot helps.

We're looking to work with people who are interested and eager to work with us to make something nice for the patch. The map-makers we would be seeking out would be the ones creating the maps, for the most part. If you are interested, I would recommend checking out the Maps Submissions thread, here.

The concerns you brought up about the current maps are something we are taking into consideration as we give users an opportunity to work with us. We want to see what suggestions you have-- and allow you the opportunity to create a map with us. On the thread linked above, we're just trying to get a general idea of what you're capable of, and what your maps look like. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Birb Momther
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 03:25:10 am »

We're looking to work with people who are interested and eager to work with us to make something nice for the patch. The map-makers we would be seeking out would be the ones creating the maps, for the most part. If you are interested, I would recommend checking out the Maps Submissions thread, here.

The concerns you brought up about the current maps are something we are taking into consideration as we give users an opportunity to work with us. We want to see what suggestions you have-- and allow you the opportunity to create a map with us. On the thread linked above, we're just trying to get a general idea of what you're capable of, and what your maps look like. c:

I'll take a look into it! Just wondering, if I make a map, can I only use FH's objects/ground textures/skys and weather that come with the new download of the game or can I use things like WoW trees and plants or my own skys and weathers, etc? I have a few screenshots of a map I'm working on, but it has a lot of WoW trees and plants.

aaA

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 03:58:47 am »

I'll take a look into it! Just wondering, if I make a map, can I only use FH's objects/ground textures/skys and weather that come with the new download of the game or can I use things like WoW trees and plants or my own skys and weathers, etc? I have a few screenshots of a map I'm working on, but it has a lot of WoW trees and plants.

No, you aren't limited to default meshes and textures; you can use any kind (including WOW) of meshes and textures you like! If you have a particular object or texture that you have created yourself, that's an added bonus. As long as the map has been decorated and heightmap created by you, you're good to go. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Birb Momther
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 04:02:47 am »

No, you aren't limited to default meshes and textures; you can use any kind (including WOW) of meshes and textures you like! If you have a particular object or texture that you have created yourself, that's an added bonus. As long as the map has been decorated and heightmap created by you, you're good to go. c:

Thank you! I use a lot of download meshes now to make my maps. I'm not very good at making maps, but I'll give it a try to see if I can get into some map making for the actual game!

aaA

Hokomaru

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 05:48:55 am »
Oo, can't wait to see what's made by all these lovely people!❤

wolfdog01

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2017, 02:48:31 am »
Omg so many updates lol first this big game update and now a community one, ya'll are being too nice to us ;~;