Community > Introduction

Returning after years of not playing

(1/2) > >>

Cypress:
Hey everyone! I haven’t been on since 2014 and thought I’d log on to see if anything has changed. I was shocked to find that it looks like it’s been empty for a while. I love feralheart and I remember when it had hundreds of players. I missed playing and wanted to rp as a wolf but it doesn’t look like many people play anymore which is crazy. I hope it could get revived. I noticed that there’s hundreds of players on the forums than the actual game. Why is that?

Azurain:
Hello there, and welcome back! It is true that the game has been experiencing some slowness lately, but the staff have mentioned that they have been working on an update that will put a spark back into FeralHeart! As for the number of users, most of those are bots unfortunately I believe.

Telluric:
glad to see ya back!

BloodWinsAll:
Welcome back! I do believe it's easier for some people to access the forums over the game at times, but yeah most of the users on forums are probably bots unless they are actually logged in~

toonanimals317:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I hope to see you around here more! Unfortunately most of the users you see 'online' on the forum are bots, unless they actually have a username as stated above!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version