Author Topic: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET  (Read 191207 times)

Offline Janizzle

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing)
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2014, 09:33:20 pm »
I seem to be having an issue when running the program. I've reinstalled Feral Heart multiple times and done a Google search for the file it mentions and found nothing.

"The procedure entry point _ZN8irrklang20createlrrKlangDeviceENS_21E_SOUND_OUTPUT_DRIVEREiPKcS2_ could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users\(my username)\AppData\Local\Temp\afolder\FeralHeart.exe."

@Spirit,,, You'll need to find a way around your firewall. Check your internet settings or do a Google search for how to do that. Depending on what browser you use (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, or something else) there will be a way to disable it temporarily.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 09:58:11 pm by Kobus »

Offline TugaTheCatRP

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2014, 02:27:23 am »
Oh thank you! That was very useful!! :3

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2014, 08:47:31 am »
Sad I haven't noticed that topic before :(
How do I make sure downloaded presets are working? Everything seems to be fine, there was no errors, and btsync downloaded 679 files, but a lot of people have textures missing.
I'm using original FeralHeart.exe with custom startup script:
Code: [Select]
#!/bin/bash
cd ~/games/FeralHeart
if [ ! -d "${PWD}/.psync" ]; then mkdir ${PWD}/.psync ; fi
if [ ! -d "${PWD}/PublicPresets" ]; then mkdir ${PWD}/PublicPresets ; fi
if [ ! -d "${PWD}/PrivatePresets" ]; then mkdir ${PWD}/PrivatePresets ; fi
rm -f -- ${PWD}/presets/*.fhp
ln -s ${PWD}/PublicPresets/*.fhp ${PWD}/presets/
ln -s ${PWD}/PrivatePresets/*.fhp ${PWD}/presets/
btsync --config ${PWD}/presetsync.conf
wine ${PWD}/feralheart.exe $@ > ${PWD}/gamerun.log 2>&1
kill -TERM `cat ${PWD}/.psync/sync.pid`
exit 0
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:57:24 am by Shell Prisoner »

Offline 012420

• Forum Newcomer
  • I read in a book that...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2014, 05:45:32 am »
^ A similar thing is happening with me as Shell Prisoner, all the setup went great. :) But there are a lot of people just appearing as the white textures, 676 files have been downloaded for presets. I've been looking around for someone with a custom preset, but haven't found one yet. So I am not sure if it's working or not.

Offline Heartsky

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2014, 09:37:36 pm »
I heard someone earlier mention the conflict with Brokami's ENB and since my friend downloaded it and could then use the ENB, I don't know if it has been fixed. Has there been any update on this? Is anyone else still having the same problem?

It's just that this mod is so convenient and Brokami's mod is so beautiful, it's a real tragedy to have to choose between the two. Still, it's a fantastic idea to create a preset sync for FH and I know both I and many of my FH friends use it regularly. :D

Offline tigers are evil

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
If you are on FH right now... :3
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2014, 11:42:17 pm »
Hi c: btw if your online now... I am at fluorite plains (I think thats how you spell it X3) and uh I was wondering if you are online like right now can you see if you can see my preset. I wanna make sure I downloaded it right. Red might check or Shallow. But if you are online now can you check?  :-\ My character is called MrGeneral. He is CAMO.

Offline WolfRam

• Curious Wanderer
  • Dat one friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2014, 03:14:06 am »
Niiiiccceee!! But when I try to upload a preset, it says this. "Invalid preset or not your preset." What Do I do?
Need In-Game/Forum help? Feel free to PM me c:

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2014, 05:27:44 am »
Hey, um I saw that this is a Torrent. The Sync thing. Yeah, but dad told me Torrents are bad and I would need a lot of virus blockers if ti used it.

Would BitTorrent hurt my laptop in anyway possible? I don't want to download it an end up having my laptop fixed and putting it on safe mode AGAIN.

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2014, 06:04:40 am »
Yeah, but dad told me Torrents are bad and I would need a lot of virus blockers if ti used it.
That's a common misuse of a term. "BitTorrent" is a technology of data exchange. But when people say "torrents" they usually mean websites that use BitTorrent for file sharing. Some of these websites actually do distribute malware, but that's not a fault of technology itself.

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2014, 07:20:52 pm »
Yeah, but dad told me Torrents are bad and I would need a lot of virus blockers if ti used it.
That's a common misuse of a term. "BitTorrent" is a technology of data exchange. But when people say "torrents" they usually mean websites that use BitTorrent for file sharing. Some of these websites actually do distribute malware, but that's not a fault of technology itself.

Alright, thanks for letting me know.