Author Topic: A little poll!  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
A little poll!
« on: September 24, 2020, 10:04:23 pm »
Hello fellow floofs!
I've wondering about the help thread a lot since I have entered.. And also seeing a lot of issues with the game swirling around my head and wondered, ''What if.. The big help thread was updated and the new issues were added?'' and here we are.
My intention is to ask the community what problems should be added if it was to update? what do you all think? what problems do you see that arise the most?

Groogle

Re: A little poll!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 11:36:24 pm »
what problems should be added if it was to update?
I think updating the Big Help Thread is a great idea, first off!

I think we should add
-Losing connection in main server/any server problem
-Account problems
-Bad token
-Basic preset error

what do you all think?
I think this is a great source to direct users in case they have trouble. Since nowadays I've been seeing connection problems, I think this should be a good way to view without the frequent threads.

what problems do you see that arise the most?

-Connections/Server/Bad token
-Presets
-Animations
-Confirmation key missing

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 03:33:08 am »
i feel like more than anything - and i know this is actually a wip that's been cooking behind closed doors - the faq section in general.
i still feel like some of the paragraphs could be broken up more in some of the sections, some things still feel hard to navigate and understand and keep track of where you're at if you're trying to do things step-by-step but you're taking it slower than the tutorial is.. if that makes sense.
i feel like it could potentially negate some of the questions that crop up from time to time.
another thing which probably won't happen is a full list of current working scripts/codes for presets. hard to find that kind of stuff unless it's passed to you on discord or something these days. maybe that's just me.

beyond that i just second groogle's post, they've brought up a majority of good points.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 02:06:45 pm »
Patch help,
Cannot log in on Play Game or in-game

for now no more ideas lol

Idea is awesome! It'd be great way to help many floofs, however, it should be updated often. Not like current help thread lmao ^^'
On new account Aiiokia