• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
-
« on: July 16, 2018, 06:22:29 pm »
-
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 02:26:56 am by Kastilla »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Reimagining your first characters...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 12:38:46 am »
Ooh, I like this idea! Let's give it a shot.

• What was your first character?
---
My first character was on the lion model. Her name was Artic. She was a white tiger with soft blue stripes~

• Do you still own/have this character?
---
Indeed I do! I never planned to get rid of her x)

• If you do, have they changed at all? If you don't, where/what/who do you think they are now?
---
Well, she did change slightly upon me getting an item pack. She used to have no items, but now she wears the ice collar item, and her markings instead of a nice soft blue are a ice blue to match the collar.

• Why did you create this character? Was it on a whim of excitement to get started, or did you plan them out beforehand?
---
Yeah it was on the inevitable whim of excitement x'D When Making her I actually had an internal fight of "do I do a wolf character because I love wolves? Or do I do a lion character because it's the first option??? hhh" I was a strange child lol

• Who was this character? Did you develop any backstory or personality for them at all?
---
Pff, she's a complete blank slate. I never developed her, nor roleplayed with her. She was just a fun starter character for me, heh.

• Looking back, how do you feel about this character? Do you regret creating them, or do you wish to reinvent them?
---
I don't regret making her one bit. Because if I didn't make her, then I don't know if I would have met the friends I did back then. As for reinventing her, I don't think I will. She's just a special first character of mine~

Now if there was a place for a second ever character, then I'd have more to say about her pff.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 07:55:17 am »
What was your first character?
A white wolf with grey markings and green eyes named Selena.

Do you still own/have this character?
Nope. I deleted her years ago.

If you do, have they changed at all? If you don't, where/what/who do you think they are now?
In the void.
What would she be if I haven't deleted her? Probably the same but not as ugly. I've recently gone through my list of characters and remade most of them (gave them better colors/markings) so if I kept her she probably would've had the same thing happen to her.

Why did you create this character? Was it on a whim of excitement to get started, or did you plan them out beforehand?
Mostly on a whim. It was pretty early in the game so there were much less character options and mods.

Who was this character? Did you develop any backstory or personality for them at all?
I was also 11 and new at creating good characters. She was named after Selena Gomez cuz I watched a lot of Wizards of Waverly Place at the time. Besides that, she didn't have a backstory or personality. She kinda represented me in a way.

Looking back, how do you feel about this character? Do you regret creating them, or do you wish to reinvent them?
I wouldn't say I regret making them. It wasn't a blaring neon sparkedog, albeit still bad on the eyes due to the unbalanced pure white and grey. It's been years since I've last seen her due to her being in the void but memories of Selena still represent my first moments on the game. <3
Maybe I should remake her. I totally forgot what specific markings or colors I used for her though.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 01:04:03 pm »
Oh yes... SIT DOWN children let Ellen tell you about her early experiences õ_õ
Great idea for a topic by the way.

A dark blue majestic alien with angel wings, at least that's what it looked like first xD But then I changed it to something slightly more boring (I removed the wings, and made the character less colorful. I also changed her name to Moon f...) This is what my character looked like a moment before I deleted her:

No. I don't remember when I deleted her or what I deleted her for, to be honest. ;_;

If you do, have they changed at all? If you don't, where/what/who do you think they are now?
Moon Queen is in a better place now, KAY?? D; *cries*

Why did you create this character? Was it on a whim of excitement to get started, or did you plan them out beforehand?
I didn't plan beforehand. I was so excited to play the game, it only took me *clears throat* 1-2 hours (What a waste of time since I just dumped her 8I)
I made because I wanted to experience the game for the first time, duh xD and also I named her Moon Queen, 'cuz dat gurl was more fabulous than Suragaha's fluffy white butt I tell ya. I TELL YA!

Who was this character? Did you develop any backstory or personality for them at all?
She was obviously da queen of ze moon (even though she didn't know how to fly like the other plebs when she entered the game ;) )

Looking back, how do you feel about this character? Do you regret creating them, or do you wish to reinvent them?
I miss her so much right now ;_;
doing what i feel like

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 01:52:09 pm »
I am happy to see those of us who were around at the beginning, hehe.

Thanks for chattin' with me!

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 04:51:05 pm »
    [list=decimal]

A black and blue-green wolf with pink eyes named "Misty". I had 2 versions of the character actually, the other version was a dark blue dog with folded ears.

Yes. On my first account, she is pretty much an artifact.

• If you do, have they changed at all? If you don't, where/what/who do you think they are now?

No, I plan to redesign her, though.

• Why did you create this character? Was it on a whim of excitement to get started, or did you plan them out beforehand?

A whim of excitement.

• Who was this character? Did you develop any backstory or personality for them at all?

I didn't really have a personality or backstory, but I did include her in some random story I wrote that barely had anything to do with FH, she got killed off in that story, though.

• Looking back, how do you feel about this character? Do you regret creating them, or do you wish to reinvent them?

I want to reinvent her. I even have a redesign planned out for her.

[/list]
    If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
    Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

PocketMutt

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 10:07:49 pm »

A white wolf with black leggings named Rombus. (Blue or green eyes?)

No. I don't remember when I deleted him but I haven't had the character for ages.

Both. I had already had him as a character (on paper) for a long while and was excited to create him on FeralHeart.

Sadly, no.

I wish I hadn't deleted him- for nostalgia purposes. I don't think I would ever reuse the character but it would've been nice to keep.
    « Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:10:26 pm by PocketMutt »

ShyHero

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 03:21:36 am »
    My first character was a blue wolf with red toeless socks named blue.

I do, but I haven't used him since 2014.

I joined FeralHeart in the beginning of April 2014. Well I didn't make a character for about 4 months for some reason when I joined, but in July 2014 It was the 4th of July so I made a char for the 4th and played with my friends.

No, I didnt.
    I don't really tbh. I could always maybe use him for 4th of July when I reset his home since he is still in the old maps.

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Floof-O-Meter: 43
    • they/them
      • View Profile
      • my deviantArt
    « Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 04:05:49 pm »

A white wolf with black undersides and neon pink tiger stripes. Yeah

No, I dont. I deleted him loooooong back, to make space for new (not any less ugly) characters.

I hope he's still exploring Bonfire Island, being a dumbo.

It was the whim of excitement! I just wanted to get started, and creating a character was a fun experience.

Gosh, I don't even remember his name. But no, he had no personality and no backstory. He just popped into the world one day.

I dont regret him at all! Everyone has to start somewhere, y'know? I'd love to give him a better markings scheme, though.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
    • Community Champion
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 01:30:42 am »
    I see how the code was butchered, so I fixed it. My bad, lol.

I love everyone's answers! <3