Author Topic: What is FeralHeart to you?  (Read 3487 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
What is FeralHeart to you?
« on: August 03, 2020, 07:46:04 pm »
Hey everyone~ So recently I've been thinking. What makes FeralHeart your second home? What about this game draws you in? What is the one, two, or even handful of things that grab your attention the most? Everything has that one little thing about it that just draws you in, be it the atmosphere, mechanics, graphics, play-style, creativity, thrill-seeking action packed adventure, or the laid back and relaxing nature of it.

FeralHeart to me is kind of a blank slate with loads of creative possibilities behind it, just like in Minecraft when you start up a new survival world. The world is a blank slate, but you can make whatever you want with it. It's a platform that allows you to make it what you want it to be. While there are limiting factors about FeralHeart, some for example being only able to choose between a lion and wolf, a select handful of manes, tales and wings, and the inability to change the size and shape of certain aspects of the models, what really drives home the creative aspect of the game is the imagination of the players who reside in it, and the absolutely outstanding things people have created from how exceptionally open this game is to customization. If you were to look at the game at face value, then you would never be able to see the deeper creative aspects of FeralHerat and only limit yourselves to the blank and empty nature that it presents itself as.

So with that said, what is FeralHeart to you?

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: What is FeralHeart to you?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 08:21:36 pm »
To me it's the place I can escape the stress of my real life. It'll always have a special place to me as well because it's where I met my boyfriend and some of my closest friends. It's a place I can be me without judgement, and create things I usually can't do by drawing.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 09:43:19 am »
I can say that with whole responsibility - Feral Heart is my second home with second family. Community is very friendly and helpful, y'all don't know how much thankful I am to every person in FH. Doesn't matter if I know someone or not.

Also I literaly love maps. At my first days in game I was scared for exploring - scared for getting lost. But someone showed me two awesome worlds, Ficho & Eastern. It broke my fear. And then exploring became very important part... in my life.

Whole community, all these efforts to create this game and make it awesome place to spend time... wow, now I see this game is damn cool. Thanks for it <3
On new account Aiiokia

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 10:42:18 am »
FeralHeart will always have a special place in my heart, as this place kickstarted my roleplaying addiction.
However, this forum & game - I can no longer consider it my second home with current situations and, until the issues brought to life are resolved I cannot feel comfortable enough to say it is again. I'll forever be loyal to this place as I owe it so much with what a great time it's given me on occasion, but as things have rolled on in life - as has Feral Heart. Times are completely different and, in my eyes, FH is subject or due to change drastically, in a beneficial way.

I'll always remember all the memories I make here, or used to make perhaps is the better way of wording it. As nowadays I don't get in-game as much due to other, more important commitments (agh, adulthood). Nevertheless, FH won't ever leave my mind and is forever a place to feel my strange ways are actually normal.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 12:27:09 pm »
An awesome game where I can be an animal! Or my second home with a second everything.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 06:47:32 pm »
an irrational addiction and quite possibly a prison

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 05:35:48 am »
Getting close to 9 years now, Feralheart has been like a second home to me. Beginning at the start of 2012, when I was 12 years old, a time in which I hadn't really any friends, it was new and exciting for me. That first year taught me a lot, but they were some of my best memories. I ended up becoming attached to FH, as it was a positive escape and I started to make friends who soon became family. The years that followed also taught me things, such as great literacy skills from roleplaying, maturity in how to speak to others, and how to deal with certain situations. Of course, these 8+ years haven't come without their adversities, but it's something that comes and goes; we all experience it. Now, at 21 years of age, I'm still playing (amongst working and university) and still consider many users as close friends/family.

As much as I wish I was born in an age where technology such as computers and internet didn't exist, I'm blessed to have spent time in the life I do have here. No matter if I stay, or go, FH will always have a place in my heart and memories, as well as the friends I've made here.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2020, 12:34:06 pm »
A second home.
I really have made great friends in this game in my short time here and many memories I still want to continue! my imagination can freely be released in this game which is very fun and I always can't wait to play the game everyday. (for now, is for good, homework do be drowning me). This game has made me a social person and very helpful aswell, trying my best with my knowledge to help others and also to make the game a good place. FH has gained a place in my heart, never forgetting it.

wolfdog01

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2020, 04:38:21 pm »
Found the game after seeing a few videos of it on YouTube, got my friend hooked as well and we rped everyday for almost a year I think. But then she got banned for a year and at first I was very upset, of course, but after kinda accepting it I branched out and made new friends. I scraped all my old chars and made four, then went down to two, until I just had Thyme. I didn't rp in game as much as I used to but this game sparked the joy or rping and my friend and I still rp to this day with our old characters from when we started this game lol. We tried other IT games but nothing ever felt as homely as FH. Idk what drew me in honestly, guess it was just something fun to do. My fursona, Thyme, has stuck with me since the beginning and I have connected with her so much thanks to this game. I thought I was done with the game around 2015 as life had gotten busy but a year or two later I came back and it's honestly hard to stay away. May not get in game a ton anymore but the forums are still alive and kicking. Idk where I would be without this game, it improved my grammer, introduced me to rping, and gave me a ton of memories.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 07:54:35 am »
consistently a place i'd feel comfortable calling my stomping grounds. like, catch me from 2013-present and at any given time i'd call this place a familiar and well loved game, even if i had my times i wasn't active at all. it was easy to learn, easy to navigate. easy to find people to rp with.
it.. has brought me a lot of agony, too. it's put people in my life who i closed the door on with nothing but resentment and bitterness, waiting on apologies that they're above giving. that i'm not worth reconciling to. it's caused me to lose sleep over longstanding issues, upset and tossing and turning because nobody's fully in the right.
but i've also found people who've changed my life for the better. i've had discussions that've made the gears upstairs really work hard and draw conclusions i didn't think i'd ever think i'd ever need to consider.
i don't know how to feel about it anymore. but i am still here, for whatever that means.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..