Author Topic: "Failed to Connect to Front Server" issue, I've tried everything I can think of  (Read 1498 times)

Offline KitsuneGrey

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I know this issue has been beaten into the ground, but none of the solutions that I've found have been able to solve it for me. I am using the patch, I have checked for odd particle files, I do have the play page open and I am logged into it. I've reinstalled twice. Tried to put the game through Windows Firewall, then through Avast Firewall. Still nothing. I found an odd error in the log that says, "ERROR::SaveFile:loadz: WaterMillGates.cfg failed!" though I do not know if it is related or not. Mind that I have never played this game before in my life. I heard of it once a long long time ago and forgot the title, and years later it suddenly came up and I just had to try it after such time. Since I have not played, it is possible that I'm doing something simple wrong, but I can't figure out what the problem is. If any other info is needed, I may be able to provide.

Offline l3lue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓴
    • l3lueflu
    • View Profile
Hmm, very odd. I get the same WaterMillGates.cfg error, so I don't think they're related.

- Log in on the browser BEFORE starting FeralHeart, sometimes it can be finicky.
- Make sure you're not using any browser proxies or a vpn, as they could potentially cause conflict.
- Try logging in on a different internet browser.
- If none of that fixes it, try turning your internet router off for about 10-15 mins then back on again.

I assume you might of already seen this, but just in case:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690

I hope this helps!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 02:24:11 pm by l3lue »

icon by hiddencanaries | pixel by som2-0

My Presets

Offline KitsuneGrey

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hmm, very odd. I get the same WaterMillGates.cfg error, so I don't think they're related.

- Log in on the browser BEFORE starting FeralHeart, sometimes it can be finicky.
- Make sure you're not using any browser proxies or a vpn, as they could potentially cause conflict.
- Try logging in on a different internet browser.
- If none of that fixes it, try turning your internet router off for about 10-15 mins then back on again.

I assume you might of already seen this, but just in case:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=10423.msg144690#msg144690

I hope this helps!

Thank you! I tend to use a tether connection from my phone to give proper internet to my pc, simply because it is quite a bit faster than my home WiFi and also because I need to put a special attachment onto my computer for it to recognize the WiFi. The tether does use a proxy however, and when I switched from the tether to the actual WiFi, I was finally connected! I have to use the slow internet now, but at least the game is working. Thanks again!

delores

Try changing your password. https://feral-heart.com/user/ Use 30 characters or less, and don't use any special characters. (Only use letters and numbers.)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 09:53:33 pm by delores »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Glad you got everything sorted! Thank you l3lue for your help~ I’ll be locking this low since the issue has been resolved.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort