Author Topic: Renegade Row Applications  (Read 5885 times)

Offline dododoobird

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • They/them
    • dododoobird
    • View Profile
Re: Renegade Row Applications
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2021, 01:36:00 am »
-What is your character's name?: Tariku

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: Lion! (Transvaal lion if I'm being specific)

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Rankless but can this be changed in the future when I stop being a coward

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: Fairly good. maybe 7/10

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Yes always please tell me if I'm doing stuff wrong

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 7 but wanting to be more active

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?:

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): I have mixed feelings towards spaghetti (the food). Depends on the toppings.
Dodo, they/them

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2021, 01:59:01 am »
-What is your character's name?: Tariku

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: Lion! (Transvaal lion if I'm being specific)

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Rankless but can this be changed in the future when I stop being a coward

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: Fairly good. maybe 7/10

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Yes always please tell me if I'm doing stuff wrong

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 7 but wanting to be more active

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?:

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): I have mixed feelings towards spaghetti (the food). Depends on the toppings.

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline tophmc

• Forum Newcomer
  • im jus a leetle creachure
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 10:33:49 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Kishi

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: wolf :)

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Rankless but Guard sounds cool too

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 5.5

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Always open to criticism! As long as it's friendly

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: Just got back into it but a solid 6/7 would be my best guess

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I used to roleplay all the time on FH but I grew into other platforms. I recently decided to come back to see if I could find a group and Renegade Row was the one that interested me the most!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): YES!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 10:55:49 pm by tophmc »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 10:37:58 pm »
-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: wolf :)

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Rankless but Guard sounds cool too

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 5.5

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Always open to criticism! As long as it's friendly

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: Just got back into it but a solid 6/7 would be my best guess

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I used to roleplay all the time on FH but I grew into other platforms. I recently decided to come back to see if I could find a group and Renegade Row was the one that interested me the most!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): YES!

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades =) You can go ahead and join the discord server if you want to. I am in-game right now so I can send you a group invite if you're available!

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 07:09:48 pm »
Bump~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline QueenCat4193

• Curious Wanderer
    • QueenCat4193
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 09:33:36 pm »
-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: Wolf

file:///C:/FeralHeart/screenshots/screenshot_02252021_162515153.png

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: She may be good as a medic, but I'm not too sure as she's a new character

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 8/10. I am on the more literate side and have been RPing here since 2013(?)

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?:

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 5 (I work full-time and am typically on around 11 PM EST)

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I'd like a group to join so I have people to RP with and just hang out with online!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Absolutely! I actually had some last night. I make my own meatballs!

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2021, 09:54:11 pm »

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: She may be good as a medic, but I'm not too sure as she's a new character

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 8/10. I am on the more literate side and have been RPing here since 2013(?)

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?:

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 5 (I work full-time and am typically on around 11 PM EST)

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I'd like a group to join so I have people to RP with and just hang out with online!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Absolutely! I actually had some last night. I make my own meatballs!

While I can't see the screenshot, I'm sure everything checks out lol Welcome to the Renegades! I'm online right now if you are able to send a group invite. OM is your tag. You can either put it in your character's name or in your bio, whichever works best~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline QueenCat4193

• Curious Wanderer
    • QueenCat4193
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2021, 11:38:48 pm »

While I can't see the screenshot, I'm sure everything checks out lol Welcome to the Renegades! I'm online right now if you are able to send a group invite. OM is your tag. You can either put it in your character's name or in your bio, whichever works best~

It wouldn't let me add the screenshot properly. The forum has also changed a bit since the last time I played (which was like, 2015) so I'm adjusting to everything. She's light grey with a white underbelly and black markings. Her name is Kida!

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2021, 11:45:46 pm »

It wouldn't let me add the screenshot properly. The forum has also changed a bit since the last time I played (which was like, 2015) so I'm adjusting to everything. She's light grey with a white underbelly and black markings. Her name is Kida!

That's alright! They sound just fine =)

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline lionessofhell

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2021, 09:15:35 am »
-What is your character's name?: Callisto

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: A lynx.

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: Callisto is a small, female lynx with a fluffy coat. She is a pale gray, her fur speckled with near-black markings. Her eyes are large, and are void of pupil, purely an icy blue.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Fighter.

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 8/10.

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Of course!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 9.

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I feel I am quite decent with roleplaying and it is something I enjoy dearly and have for many years. I took a few years' break and now I am back, but currently do not have any active roleplays. I would love for you all to have me.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes, I do! :3