Author Topic: Renegade Row Applications  (Read 5749 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Renegade Row Applications
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2021, 10:45:12 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Callisto

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: A lynx.

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: Callisto is a small, female lynx with a fluffy coat. She is a pale gray, her fur speckled with near-black markings. Her eyes are large, and are void of pupil, purely an icy blue.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Fighter.

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 8/10.

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Of course!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 9.

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I feel I am quite decent with roleplaying and it is something I enjoy dearly and have for many years. I took a few years' break and now I am back, but currently do not have any active roleplays. I would love for you all to have me.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes, I do! :3

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades =) Your tag is OF. You can put it in either your character's name or in your bio, whichever works best for you. I'll be in-game today to invite you to the group~
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 10:46:45 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline whissker

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2021, 07:52:21 pm »
-What is your character's name?: iseult

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: lion

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: small lion cub

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: rankless

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: i'd have to say a solid 7 or 8

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: yes

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 6

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: general interest tbh and want to make new friends

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): yes it;s actually one of my favorite foods

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2021, 08:00:43 pm »
-What is your character's name?: iseult

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: lion

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: small lion cub

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: rankless

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: i'd have to say a solid 7 or 8

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: yes

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 6

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: general interest tbh and want to make new friends

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): yes it;s actually one of my favorite foods

Accepted! R is your tag, you can either put it in your character's name or in your bio, whichever works best for you =) I'll be online shortly to send you an invite! You are welcome to join our discord if you are interested~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2021, 02:12:21 am »
Bump~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2021, 01:03:36 am »
Bump~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2021, 08:59:01 pm »
Bump~ Still alive and kickin pff

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2021, 05:53:53 am »
Bomp- Thread got a little facelift.

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline knndxo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2021, 05:06:58 pm »

-What is your character's name?: Ellimora (Ellie)

-What species are they?: Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Medic!

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: I haven’t roleplayed or been on FeralHeart in about 3-4 years now, so I will definitely need refreshers and practice since I’ll be rusty! But I would say a 6/10 for now!

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: I am definitely looking to improve my roleplaying skills!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: Since we are in a pandemic, I will definitely be online in-game daily or every few days for some hours, I am a university student so when school starts back up I’ll be online on evenings and weekends!

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I want to join Renegade Row because I’d like to make some friends and climb the ranks. This group looks well put together so I would love to participate as a long-term member!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): yes!!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2021, 06:35:56 pm »
This group looks very nicely made, friend! I remember seeing this group from a while ago actually, I wish you luck on recruitment. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2021, 07:39:05 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Ellimora (Ellie)

-What species are they?: Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Medic!

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: I haven’t roleplayed or been on FeralHeart in about 3-4 years now, so I will definitely need refreshers and practice since I’ll be rusty! But I would say a 6/10 for now!

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: I am definitely looking to improve my roleplaying skills!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: Since we are in a pandemic, I will definitely be online in-game daily or every few days for some hours, I am a university student so when school starts back up I’ll be online on evenings and weekends!

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I want to join Renegade Row because I’d like to make some friends and climb the ranks. This group looks well put together so I would love to participate as a long-term member!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): yes!!

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades~ OM is the tag. You can put it in either your character's name or in your bio, whichever works best for you. Feel free to join out discord if you'd like as well. I'll be in-game for a couple hours today to getcha a group invite, or you can just send one and I'll accept it when I see it~

This group looks very nicely made, friend! I remember seeing this group from a while ago actually, I wish you luck on recruitment. c:

Hey, thank you! It means a lot =)

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations