Author Topic: Renegade Row Applications  (Read 5849 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Renegade Row Applications
« on: October 11, 2020, 09:40:27 pm »
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Renegade Row Applications
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hello and welcome to our applications thread!
If you are looking to apply to our group, this is the place to do so.

Below is an application template you can fill out and submit here in this thread, or through PMs if you prefer a more private approach.
Before you submit an application though, please be aware of our group rules regarding character limitations and activity.
All of our information is held here in this child board for you to read up on and utilize.

If you have any questions that our threads do not answer, please by all means feel free to shoot me a PM so I can help you out!

If you do not wish to apply here or through PM, you may alternatively:
- Join our discord: Server Link
- Catch us in-game and ask for Raynell or Clint
- Keep your eyes open for our group recruiter under the username Renegade Row

Code: [Select]
-What is your character's name?:

-What species are they?:

-What do they look like? Please provide either a screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?:

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?:

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?:

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional):

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 06:26:21 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: Renegade Row Applications
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 02:02:39 am »
-What is your character's name?: Rodan

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: No, dimetrodon.

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Hunter

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 10 :D

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Yea sure.

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 9.8

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: Why? Because roleplaying ROCKS!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 02:04:13 am by Oddonelynx »

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 02:46:47 am »
-What is your character's name?: Broly

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Honestly, I haven't join a ranked group before, so please select me to any rank available.

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 4.5

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: I understand Roleplaying is more like writing, but I don't find myself to be a good writer. But yes, I want to improve.

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 8

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: To increase my roleplaying skills, talk to members with the same interest, making new friends and just having fun!

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): I love Spaghetti!

Accepted! Come on in, we're happy to have ya ^ -^

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Hunter

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Yea sure.

We would love to have you, however your character is not a wolf/canine or lion/feline as we accept those species. I'm going to have to decline, sadly =( If you have a canine/wolf or feline/lion character however, you can use them to join!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 11:36:55 pm by Ame88 »

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 11:55:04 am »

We would love to have you, however your character is not a wolf/canine or lion/feline as we accept those species. I'm going to have to decline, sadly =( If you have a canine/wolf or feline/lion character however, you can use them to join!
Nawwww :( Well at least I can find a character who can join!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Puppylion

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 09:17:58 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Lou

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: A tan and brown wolf with a missing ear on one side and a little bit of mange

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Omega? If that's ok

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: Maybe a 6 or 5

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?
: Yes

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I really want to practice rping and it sounds interesting

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes I do.

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 12:23:23 am »
-What is your character's name?: Lou

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: A tan and brown wolf with a missing ear on one side and a little bit of mange

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Omega? If that's ok

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: Maybe a 6 or 5

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?
: Yes

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I really want to practice rping and it sounds interesting

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes I do.

Accepted! We're happy to have you =)

As for the Omega rank however, even though we don't have that rank (technically), we can talk about it and work something out for ya~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 08:30:54 pm »
Giving this a little bump.

- Usage of character sheets have been removed, however we will still use dice to keep things more fair.

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2020, 03:16:25 am »
Bump~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline sleepii-x-rae

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2020, 05:55:44 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Avian

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: https://toyhou.se/9320795.avian

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Rankless

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: I've been roleplaying for about 10 years, though at some point I fell out of it- So I'm a bit rusty now. ;;;

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Of course!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: Not much at the moment, maybe a 2 since I don't know many people on the game- But I feel like I could be on more often if I were in a group!

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: For the socialization and possible rp! I'm awkward but always looking to meet new people. c:

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Egh- I grew up eating it constantly, so not so much anymore D:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 06:09:30 pm by sleepii-x-rae »

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2020, 06:12:31 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Avian

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: https://toyhou.se/9320795.avian

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Rankless

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: I've been roleplaying for about 10 years, though at some point I fell out of it- So I'm a bit rusty now. ;;;

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Of course!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: Not much at the moment, maybe a 2 since I don't know many people on the game- But I feel like I could be on more often if I were in a group!

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: For the socialization and possible rp! I'm awkward but always looking to meet new people. c:

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Egh- I grew up eating it constantly, so not so much anymore D:

Accepted! We're very happy to have you =) You can join le discord if you wish and I will be online here in a sec to send you a group invite~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations