Author Topic: A story where you choose some of the words  (Read 1049 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
A story where you choose some of the words
« on: July 02, 2019, 02:11:57 pm »
Place words according to the type of word that's called for, then read the story with all the words you've chosen. There's no right answer to the word selections. You can do it however you want, if you want you can copy the story in your post then replace the numbers in the story with their respective words in your post.

I must warn you, I haven't tested the story for read-ability, so this story could be frustrating to read due to the sheer amount of times that some words repeat, so I've color-coded them for you.

This is similar to https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=61184.0

1: Name a character of yours, friendly or evil.
2: Emotion
3: Past-tense verb.
4: Name one of the most evil characters you have.
5: Emotion.
6: Way of travelling by foot?
7: Emotion-ly.
8: Object/animal plural.
9: Dialogue.
10: Emotion.
11: Riddle.
12: Name a character of yours, friendly or evil.
13: A time of day.
14: Excuse.
15: Shout.
16: Number.
17: Action.
18: Weapon.
19: Place.

Story
Once upon a time, {1} came upon a frisbee, he was very {2} about that, so he {3} the frisbee -to/at- everybody before realising it had no magic powers, it just had "Magic frisbee" engraved on it. {1} decided -he/she/they- would look for the one who carved the words into the frisbee. Along the way, they met {4}, and greeted them in a {5} manner before continuing, but {4} promptly stopped them, saying it was dangerous, and asked to come along. {1} agreed to let {4} come along to protect them, and together they {6} {7}. Suddenly, there was a geyser that was erupting {8} blocking the way, that geyser said "{9}", that made the two explorers {10}, but they asked the geyser how to get past, and the geyser replied "Solve my riddle, {11}", and the two explorers solved the riddle and the geyser let them past. The sound of the travellers' footsteps caught {12}'s attention, so -he/she/they- walked up to the two travellers and asked them what they're doing in the forest at {13}, telling them it was dangerous, and they replied "{14}". {12} was fooled, and let them continue on their way to find whoever carved the frisbee. "{15}" Yelled a mysterious voice from nowhere, turns out it was {12} again who wanted to come with them, now there were {16} travellers, give or take a few of the ants that secretly joined. {12} pointed out a tower on the horizon, it had giant statue of a frisbee on top of it, and {4} let out a cackle. "I betrayed you! I just wanted to find the castle because I was lost! Now that you've found it, I don't need your help anymore, but unfortunately I can't let anybody else know about the castle, so I'm going to erase your memory!" Exclaimed {4}, who then proceeded to snatch the frisbee from {1}'s -hand/paw/talon/jaw-. "But that frisbee doesn't work." {1} stated matter-of-factly, only to be shushed by {4} who whispered "Only I know how to operate it.". {12} tried to intervene, but {4} {17} so powerfully that they fell over. Thankfully, {1} had a {18} handy, and proceeded to use that {18} to chase {4} all the way to {19}. The world was saved! And the frisbee actually had no magic powers.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 02:56:43 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

SpicyDirt

Re: A story where you choose some of the words
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 01:54:37 pm »
Once upon a time, Dirt came upon a frisbee, he was very excited about that, so he chucked the frisbee at everybody before realising it had no magic powers, it just had "Magic frisbee" engraved on it. Dirt decided he would look for the one who carved the words into the frisbee. Along the way, they met Milo, and greeted them in a nervous manner before continuing, but Milo promptly stopped them, saying it was dangerous, and asked to come along. Dirt agreed to let Milo come along to protect them, and together they speed-walked violently. Suddenly, there was a geyser that was erupting spaghetti blocking the way, that geyser said "Eat me", that made the two explorers excited, but they asked the geyser how to get past, and the geyser replied "Solve my riddle, a man rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and then left on Friday.", and the two explorers solved the riddle and the geyser let them past. The sound of the travellers' footsteps caught Cosmo's attention, so he walked up to the two travellers and asked them what they're doing in the forest at dusk, telling them it was dangerous, and they replied "We were looking for the spaghetti geyser". Cosmo was fooled, and let them continue on their way to find whoever carved the frisbee. "DID YOU EAT HIM?" Yelled a mysterious voice from nowhere, turns out it was Cosmo again who wanted to come with them, now there were twenty-six travellers, give or take a few of the ants that secretly joined. Cosmo pointed out a tower on the horizon, it had a giant statue of a frisbee on top of it, and Milo let out a cackle. "I betrayed you! I just wanted to find the castle because I was lost! Now that you've found it, I don't need your help anymore, but unfortunately, I can't let anybody else know about the castle, so I'm going to erase your memory!" Exclaimed Milo, who then proceeded to snatch the frisbee from Dirt's jaw. "But that frisbee doesn't work." Dirt stated matter-of-factly, only to be shushed by Milo who whispered: "Only I know how to operate it.". Cosmo tried to intervene, but Milo twerked so powerfully that they fell over. Thankfully, Dirt had a Yeet-Cannon handy, and proceeded to use that Yeet-Cannon to chase Milo all the way to the Ice Wall that surrounds the flat Earth. The world was saved! And the frisbee actually had no magic powers.

Just so y'all know, the Yeet-Cannon is a real weapon just recently released. It is a pistol made by Hi-Point Firearms.