Author Topic: What are your spookiest experiences?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline pickles82

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Your local shaman~!
    • gore-gen
    • View Profile
What are your spookiest experiences?
« on: October 08, 2018, 04:05:42 am »
Since its halloween, I wanted to start a topic about your spookiest encounters! I realize Kiaz1st did something similar but I dont wanna discuss whether you believe in them (I do!), but instead just share your spookiest moments! They could be ghostly or, they could also be some scary experiences (appropriate of course! As in no suicide, assault of any kind, or anything illegal)
Ill go first!

On October 1st, something woke me up inbetween 2 and 3 AM. I was facing out towards my bedroom and I see a black figure reaching down onto my floor to pick something up. I still live with my parents and thought maybe it was my mom. At this point, I am WIDE awake. "what are you doing?" I ask it. The figure froze in its picking something up position, raised it head to look at me, and dissipated into smoke/nothingness. Being 100% spooked, I turned on my lamp and slept with it on for the rest of the night!
Sig/Icon by me
In-game User: Pickles82

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Re: What are your spookiest experiences?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 07:41:32 pm »
One time, when I was young, I slept in my sister's room instead of my room because I think my parents were re-painting my room or something like that. We had 3 cats at the time. 2 were right next to me, sleeping, & the other one was up on my sister's bed & I could see him up there. We had those little jingly kitty ball toys & I could hear one of them rolling around in the room, for like a solid minute or 2, but I knew it wasn't any of the cats because they were all right near me. It was late at night too, so kinda spooky to little 9 year old me! haha.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
Re: What are your spookiest experiences?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 10:53:59 pm »
Heights, Haunted houses(when i was 6-7),big dogs(when i was 9),and being in the dark and being touched by something(now)
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY