Author Topic: Monsters  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Monsters
« on: October 17, 2018, 07:37:30 pm »
You all know what time of year it is!

Anyway, I wanted to know something!
What kinds of "monsters" do you find to be your favorite? & why?
(examples: Zombies, witches, scarecrows, vampires, werewolves, sirens, gargoyles, ghosts, etc etc.)

Personally, I find zombies quite nerve-wracking because being eaten does not sound like fun to me, haha!

Or what do you find to be the scariest? Gimme details! ;D
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

LonesomeRider

Re: Monsters
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 07:55:19 pm »
Ooh! I like this.

My best favorites are; werewolves, vampires, and the undead/zombies.

Werewolves for the fact I've...always loved wolves and then this strange idea of people turning into monstrous wolves sounded pretty cool as a little kid but that's where it originated from. Plus werewolf Van Helsing was pretty cool in the movie.
Vampires because of Dracula. I love Dracula from the reason above - Van Helsing. Whoops.
And lastly, undead/zombies because who doesn't love your classic zombie?

Clearly, mine are rather simple (basically the most popular ones associated with the spooks) but that's fine, it's perfect to me.

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 08:38:01 pm »
I love werewolves and any kind of human-like creature that uses a transformation tecnique, I like mosters that don't look like anything in particular, like chosts and anything that looks like a creature from the void. Like a cat with very tall legs and ten eyes for example. I think these have to be the scariest as well, can you imagine something black-ghost-like creature with ten eyes watching you and following you down your path in the woods?

<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 08:51:14 pm »
Hehu. Spooky.

My few favorites out of all of them would have to be; werewolves and vampires. I've always loved them honestly and vampires are just cool. Another one I like would have to be creepy human hybrid creatures. Anything spider like eeks me out as well. Great topic here. <3

not active here anymore ♡

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 12:20:57 am »
I love ghosts and I've had characters, usernames, etc. all centered around them before. I quite like werewolves, too. Hard to explain why, I just love some spoopy dudes.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?