Author Topic: Typing problem?  (Read 1497 times)

Offline Kaiden123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • henlo
    • View Profile
Typing problem?
« on: December 14, 2018, 09:27:20 pm »
This started happening a few years ago. When I type for a long period of time, the base of my fingers get really itchy, like when I put gloves on. But now it happens anytime I type and it's really annoying, anybody know what this is?
henlo.

Ratel

Re: Typing problem?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 09:53:39 pm »
Sadly we can't diagnose anything over the forums.. but if it's bothering you that much I will recommend going to see a doctor.
Either way, I think sitting long periods typing for some time might cause some irritation, I know my fingers sometimes get numb and I need to take a break, I am not however saying that is for your case.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 10:49:54 pm »
As Ratel suggested, I definitely consider  seeing your doctor about it. However, I'm going to go along the same lines as they said, sitting and typing for a long period of time without breaks can cause irritation, kinda gives your hands/fingers/butt a weird feeling if you haven't gotten up and moved around much.

If it's getting real bad, try using a anti-itch cream, if it doesn't help maybe head to Urgent Care and find out if it could be something deeper than just irritation.
artwork by dehvina

Offline GucchiOxygen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I know the things not worth being known that are
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 01:34:57 am »
Fungus

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2018, 05:27:05 pm »
Quote from:
When you make a thread here, please be sure to introduce a general topic of discussion. This is a discussion board; there must be something that has a logical topic at hand. Be sure you and other posters in your thread to not veer it off-topic as well, or else it will be rendered off-topic and could be locked.

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=48767.0

Hi there Kaiden, please include more of a topic of discussion to this thread, as it's a board rule that any topics posted here need to have room for discussion. Feel free to add any questions such as "do you have a typing limit before you have to stop? Or can you type for hours?" or "do you have any hangnails or other pains/irritations on your fingers/hands right now?" etc etc. Feel free to get creative c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 01:18:30 am »
I suggest cleaning your keyboard and seeing if that's the issue.
Could be some kinda dusty bunny grew teeth and is irritating your skin.

This'll also sound weird, but if your hands are like mine and the base of your fingers are near the bottom of the keyboard, it could be you sweat out dirt near the keyboard and it's rubbing against you.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972