Help & Guidance > Presets & Markings Tutorials

Human characters Preset tipz by Raven~ [PS]

(1/5) > >>

gh0ul:
Hey there, I wanted to make a preset today and I thought of sharing some things on how I make presets with you guys. Because why not?
So what I'll do is make a preset and show you how I do some things and the progress of it, hopefully giving some helpful tips on how to make them, in the way.
I use Photoshop so I apologize if you guys don't use it ;-; (I'll try to find some examples for other programs hopefully).
Btw these are just some tips on design of a human character preset. Not codes.

Okay now, put on some relaxing Death Metal and let's begin

Valar.Morghulis:
Great tips, Lotor! Your human-ish presets always look stunning!
I never quite got the lines properly with mine xD (not that I tried that much either, gotta admit)

gh0ul:

--- Quote from: Valar.Morghulis on February 09, 2019, 01:28:51 am ---Great tips, Lotor! Your human-ish presets always look stunning!
I never quite got the lines properly with mine xD (not that I tried that much either, gotta admit)

--- End quote ---
Ah thanks and oof xD maybe there's an easier way in the program you use?

Valar.Morghulis:

--- Quote from: Lotorshot on February 09, 2019, 11:00:33 am ---
--- Quote from: Valar.Morghulis on February 09, 2019, 01:28:51 am ---Great tips, Lotor! Your human-ish presets always look stunning!

--- End quote ---
Ah thanks and oof xD maybe there's an easier way in the program you use?

--- End quote ---

Nah, it’s pretty much the same as you do it. I use MediBang, it works like any other drawing program (photoshop,sai,etc) ^^ Don’t worry;)

GeekyScout:
NOW THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER TO UNDERSTAND!Thank you for making this! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version