Author Topic: Harmless Movie Trolling  (Read 4379 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: Harmless Movie Trolling
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 09:43:07 pm »
i constantly do this, as well as harmlessly troll the chats.
my favorite thing to do was send like .5 second movies with the header "did you remember the milk"
it turned to an inside joke

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 11:59:49 pm »
I usually never do this. I usually posted advertisements for my packs in the past.
I might have as a newbie on here, but that's it! I've never really spammed either. ;o;
Great topic though, interesting to see other responses.<3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 12:10:12 am »
Interesting topic! I don't really do stuff like this myself (unless I'm in a private map with friends just spamming each other with stupid movie clips) in public maps, though I guess I'm not too annoyed by other people doing it. I rarely check movie clips anyways, I usually just hide that chat to lessen the lag a little. As long as they fall within the game rules and aren't spammed, then I'm totally fine with them!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 07:23:47 am »
I was silently annoyed by it. Back when I didn't have a group, I watched literally every movie clip that popped up, and seeing a trolling movie clip was, in my eyes, a waste of my time. I avoided trolling in movie clips(As far as I remember) as I was afraid it would be like 'Crying wolf one too many times' which would cause people to ignore my recruiting movie clips thinking it's another trolling movie clip.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2018, 07:06:33 pm »
LOL its not my fave activity but its p. neat to jump into other people's movieclips in the distance with a face. Like. A super serious movieclip ad about a deathly edgy group, and then b o o m a random thing jumping in the bg with OMG plastered across their face. I don't usually do them myself, but when i do its probs bc i am extremely bored. I started singing let it go with random persons thru movieclips in cherika once.
Yes.
THAT level of boredom.
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 01:06:59 pm »
I never liked trolls, it is fine to mess around in movie making as long as you are not spamming the movie, but any other in game trolling or trolling in general I am never okay with, it is just rude and immature in my opinion. At least you were not being mean to people for fun like most trolls.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2018, 08:03:08 pm »
I don't really see this as trolling to be honest. It's just doing something silly for a laugh. Nothing harmful.
I remember I used to do this when I first joined. It was fun and brought a smile to my face and made some laughs for my groupmates. I don't really use the movie feature much at all anymore, but sometimes there's some funny stuff in there.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya