Author Topic: C:\MechFel_ || Mechanicat group  (Read 4350 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
C:\MechFel_ || Mechanicat group
« on: April 13, 2018, 07:34:24 am »
Image drawn by FlyingGrass.
*From the perspective of your character* Wherever you've found yourself, there are whirring noises, and blinking lights of various colors litter the surroundings, as well as multiple pairs of glowing eyes. Did you unknowingly set paw into a temporal anomaly? No, you've found a travelling group of futuristic robot cats in the present day. The silhouettes observe you for a moment, then they leave. One has left behind a blueprint on how to build your own Mechanicat, do you want to see where your Mechanicat's life takes him/her in MechFel?

This is an ingame(But has a Discord server) Mechanicat chilling & roleplaying group, currently led by Gui and Dietrich. A never-ending journey of a bunch of robot felines, we cross many lands and investigate too, even throughout the dangers that some of our adventures may bring. Much of the group's history and laws are decided in roleplay with help from the members.

~We are~

▓Always open~ Always accepting more members at any time, even when not recruiting in The Grounds. Message FlyingGrass through forum PM or ingame Whisper, Discord DM is ok too but you must have an account on FeralHeart. This group has no separate recruiter account.

▓Nomadic and semi-mapped~ We don't only sit in one map, we move across public maps and can even move across downloaded maps, sometimes marking temporary camps(That welcome trespassers, not shield against them) along the way.

▓One post format please~ Use the format of posting that lacks the star symbols around actions, and quotation marks to denote speech, however there's no penalties at all for not using that post format, it's just encouraged. Length of posts is not important, it's okay to write one line.

▓Not Sited: No website.

▓Has Discord server~ We have a Discord server, to communicate to other members when they're not ingame, it's required but we mainly roleplay ingame.

▓Chapter plots~ The plot is in chapters and may change with the actions of the members. I'm still working on the story of how the group came to be.

▓Semi-Unrealistic~ Go as wild as you want with your character's design, everything except the pelt & underfur can have maximum neon colours.

▓Can be allied and rivalled~ Can have/be allies/rivals, contact FlyingGrass if you want your group to ally or rival!

▓Loose activity requirement~ There's no penalty for inactivity.

▓Tagged~ The tag is MCF.

▓Semi-ranked(?)~ Mechanicafeles has few ranks, there is a kitten rank, then there's the main rank that everyone has like a Warrior rank, then there are heirs, then there's two Alphas. The two Alphas assist each other in the leader duties and don't have to be each-other's mates, the Alphas can have any member of the group as their mate, there's no special rank for whoever's the mate though. The heir rank is given to kittens of the Alphas, there's no limit to the number of heirs, there's a test to decide which little heir will be most fit for the role of leading.

~~~~~~~

❕Allies: Currently none, want to ally?

❗Rivals: Currently none. Want to rival?

~~~~~~~

If you want to be an ally/rival with this group, let me know in PM or ingame whisper.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:23:29 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
Re: The Machina Division {} A Mechanicat group.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 09:55:34 am »
Updated! We decided to not have many ranks.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:57:56 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanicafeles {} A Mechanicat group.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 11:00:21 pm »
Revamped this topic and changed the group's name to be a tad bit shorter and more "to the point" than the last.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 11:59:42 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 12:00:10 pm »
Updated this topic!

My presets.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 06:56:47 pm »
Site is added, and I realized that I got the face proportions horribly wrong when I was drawing the logo, so I changed which way Gui is looking in the photo.

My presets.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:09 pm »
The plot has been added to the site and removed from here. Also changed the tag, as I suddenly became unable to unsee how odd the tag looks.

My presets.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanicafeles A Mechanicat group.
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 03:47:48 pm »
A few places to post topics have been added to the site, so now registering to the site is no longer a completely boring-looking thing to do. There's character biographies and a kitten search board. I've removed the Character Biographies channel from our Discord server however.

I highly encourage that you make an account for Discord if you join the group, that way you can see when members are online, and you can chat to us when we're not ingame or even leave a message for us while we're offline. Discord is free and doesn't require any app, though there is an app for Discord download-able from the site somehow.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 12:16:19 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
Re: 🔊Mechanicafeles, Mechanicat group.🛠
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 05:59:22 pm »
Tweaked the top part of the topic a bit, and the site has been updated.

My presets.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
Re: 🔊Mechanicafeles, Mechanicat group.🛠
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 04:55:36 am »
We're still alive and accepting members.
I've changed this topic's icon to a lamp because lamps are technology so they suit this topic.
I've also altered the specifications a bit, and highlighted rules in dark sea green.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 05:20:21 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Offline FlyingGrass

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • FlyingGrass
    • View Profile
Re: 🔊Mechanicafeles, Mechanicat group. 🛠
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 07:59:49 am »
We now temporarily accept all robots, robotic beings, automatons and even androids.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 10:08:23 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.