Author Topic: Feral Heart RP Guide!  (Read 14617 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart RP Guide!
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 11:39:20 pm »
The original post was made back in 2011, floof, and the last post of this thread was back in 2014. The likelihood of a reply/update to this thread from the author seems very unlikely as their last activity in the forums was February 07, 2017. While they may be active in-game, it's now been 7 months since they last checked the forum.
Try not to bump older threads.~

Your point? I just commented to comment I don't really care if someone replies since it is not a question I ask it is a simple thank you. Also the Moderators can lock this post if there is an issue with people commenting. Take your own advice and don't comment on old posts if you don't want others doing so.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 02:27:44 am »
Your point? I just commented to comment I don't really care if someone replies since it is not a question I ask it is a simple thank you. Also the Moderators can lock this post if there is an issue with people commenting. Take your own advice and don't comment on old posts if you don't want others doing so.

Please try and keep it civil.
While it is understandable why you commented to just comment, it's also semi-bad to bring up old threads that can bury the updated ones. You might want to refer to this recently made thread by Sura as to why this can be an issue. Shurtle meant well and it's something that goes on in the forums.
Hope that thread can clear up some issues as to why what was said was in fact said.
Plus, moderators don't always catch these sort of threads without anyone telling them so. So it can be easily overlooked sometimes.

> Click Me ~! <

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 02:46:10 am »
This one's okay to post on, guys. <3 Despite the year in which it was created, this tutorial may be helpful to other people whom may come across the forum, meaning it can still be relevant to modern players. There's no need to fire back at one another due a different view on the subject, however. Let's be nice, please. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.