Author Topic: Deucaliorn's Suggestions  (Read 2862 times)

Offline mysz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Deucaliorn's Suggestions
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2019, 09:56:14 pm »
Really good suggestions, especially new maps.
I'm not good at writing in english monologues, sorry.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 06:53:44 pm »
I'm delighted to hear that the suggestions will be discussed!

I want to thank each and every one of you for your kind words.
It's greatly appreciated. You've all made some really good points. +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Calvary

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2019, 07:08:22 pm »
You actually brought up some very great suggestions! I’ve always been interested in the idea of new biomes and things like that. A jungle scheme would be pretty interesting, or even a mountain range type biome! A newsletter is also very informative and useful, but would require a lot of pending from staff members to assure someone is going to write it, and to make sure every bit of information is in place.

Another thing I would love to see as it was brought up before, is an International board for those of  a non-native english background. It was discussed, but never further discussed after that unfortunately. That would be something I’d be interested in for sure, that was brought up many times in the past.

Thank you for bringing up these suggestions to the community as well! I love all of the ideas here <3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2019, 07:19:35 pm »
You actually brought up some very great suggestions! I’ve always been interested in the idea of new biomes and things like that. A jungle scheme would be pretty interesting, or even a mountain range type biome! A newsletter is also very informative and useful, but would require a lot of pending from staff members to assure someone is going to write it, and to make sure every bit of information is in place.

Another thing I would love to see as it was brought up before, is an International board for those of  a non-native english background. It was discussed, but never further discussed after that unfortunately. That would be something I’d be interested in for sure, that was brought up many times in the past.

Thank you for bringing up these suggestions to the community as well! I love all of the ideas here <3

I wholeheartedly appreciate it! Thanks a lot. +floof

I completely agree with you that an International board would be an amazing addition to the forum.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 02:23:30 am »
I think all of these ideas are great, and would really bring FH more to life in a sense.

With the biomes, I do believe it'll give the roleplayers of FH more of a variety of places to rp in, especially the mapless rp groups. What Bawfle said basically explains my feelings on that idea; I think it'd really do wonders for FH, and I'd love to see it happen.

With the newsletters, I definitely agree with that idea. Having a secretary-like staffer to specifically write maybe monthly or even just seasonal newsletters to keep us all updated, as well as handle other administrative things would really benefit the community.

I definitely agree with the other things you've brought up here, they're really great suggestions, ones that I hope will be taken into consideration. Thank you very much for sharing these ideas with us, Deu!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2019, 08:35:52 am »
I think all of these ideas are great, and would really bring FH more to life in a sense.

With the biomes, I do believe it'll give the roleplayers of FH more of a variety of places to rp in, especially the mapless rp groups. What Bawfle said basically explains my feelings on that idea; I think it'd really do wonders for FH, and I'd love to see it happen.

With the newsletters, I definitely agree with that idea. Having a secretary-like staffer to specifically write maybe monthly or even just seasonal newsletters to keep us all updated, as well as handle other administrative things would really benefit the community.

I definitely agree with the other things you've brought up here, they're really great suggestions, ones that I hope will be taken into consideration. Thank you very much for sharing these ideas with us, Deu!

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your kind words! +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline CaptainWolfskin

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 05:46:50 pm »
I agree, we definitely need more maps in Feralheart, it would add a lot more to the game and give players way more areas to role play in and explore. The more diverse the maps the better, Kibou ridge was a great addition to fh especially sense we no longer had a winter map in the game, not sense the south pole that is. + We have so many talented and creative map makers in this community that would be willing to make amazing maps for the game.

A monthly newspaper also sounds like a lovely idea, I would love to see something like that in the future. i really hope some of your ideas get discussed by the staff team~♥
Discord: Captain Wolfskin@0303