Author Topic: My First Creepypasta AND FH Story!  (Read 3210 times)

Offline TheRealRainbowChan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am the cause of the Sofa Wars.
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
My First Creepypasta AND FH Story!
« on: June 10, 2016, 06:17:05 pm »
(Before I start. I would LOVE for people to tell me how I did.)

My eyes opened, they even felt heavy, but I managed to sit up on my bed. I glance at my alarm clock, it read 5:30. I wince slightly, I didn't really want to bother going back to sleep. So I simply bend over and grab up a computer, it is worn, but It works good enough. I go to the familiar website and smile at the familiarize, "Its good to be back" I have a warm smile on my face and sign in. After I sign in, the screen goes black for a few seconds, but I pass this off as a glitch, these do happen often for this old guy. I click the play game link and sign in again, then move to my desktop to click the application. Everything seems familiar, I jack up my Headphones to listen to the amazing music. It sounds, off.... It has a slightly deeper tone, Again I pass this off as nothing and sign in and I am greeted with the character screen, I click my favorite, "Avery" I smile seeing her familiar design, My first... When I enter Im immediately sent to a strange map, Its a lonely snow covered mountain, I see a campfire in the distance, I stare in wonder at my screen. "Must be a new map..." she Dash towards the light, did i mention it was nighttime? When I get there.. I see a strange sight, There are a few players laying on the ground, the others who are up... They seem distorted in a way, "Strange..." I mutter to myself. Then I hear a sound.. No.. Muttering... From inside the game... Every few seconds I can hear a faint, "Help me..", My screen goes black again, when it comes back, all the players who were standing were laying down, I spam the chatbox asking what could be going on... But no answers accept the same "Help Me." I turn around and see a another live player, I almost cheer for joy, But Their Username.... It read "THEREISNOESCAPE" My character freezes, their face in terror, I didn't press anything at all, and they keep approaching. The screen turns black for a third time, I hear a Shout, no. A screech, saying "HELP ME!!" my computer shuts down, I don't bother turning it back on, But, Im unable to, as for a few seconds a sit there, I black out, falling unconscious on my bed. I wake up, A bright light shines in my eyes, I am In the hospital, I glance at my arm, There is a large gash in it. I stay away from Feral Heart from now on, Ive gotten rid of that old computer and gotten a new one, But... Tonight I heard the familiar whispers of "Help me", Send help, Before I get the same end as Avery....

(Whew! That was a long one! I hope you liked!!)
"Sometimes your born to do something. Sometimes you aren't, but that doesn't mean you cant try." ~ Rainbow-Chan

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sENM2wA_FTg

Offline Misty81

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My First Creepypasta AND FH Story!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 06:34:13 pm »
This is awesome. :)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 06:49:48 pm »
Loved it so much, how to read it again.
Lovely job floof, hope to see more from you ^.^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 07:32:12 pm »
Love the story, your writing is really nice<3 Hope to see more from you as well! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 09:22:18 pm »
Wow, this is amazing! And slightly creepy. But that's the whole point of this. xD Great job!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 05:02:29 pm »
Wow, that was spooky, and very suspenseful. I hope to hear more stories from you, good job. :3

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 12:26:41 am »
amazing story and spooky i hope you write more .3.

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 01:40:20 am »
Impressive. But the username THEREISNOESCAPE might be a user that exists but has nothing to do with that XD But so impressive How am I gonna sleep tonight? XD
R.I.P Avery :( I guess she was attacked by THEREISNOESCAPE user
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 12:43:09 am by leahling »