Author Topic: Remake Of A Canon FH Thing  (Read 2124 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Remake Of A Canon FH Thing
« on: August 04, 2016, 05:03:57 pm »
well, i thought it'd be a good idea to make a thing describing how feralheart works in character for me, so when someone roleplays with me on one of my characters they don't get confused.

let's get started. there may be skips of words in places, and that would be from the sanses invading my laptop (shimejis).

main maps

so, how would the different maps work? well, here's how:

feralheart is what *i* would call a "mini-galaxy". the maps are just different tiny planets close together. close enough that one could travel world to world without having to use a space suit or anything. these worlds aren't affected by each others' gravitational force, so no planet collisions happen. one can travel quickly between the worlds by finding the "world portal". some maps have more than one, leading to different worlds. the world portals look however the feral hearters (or ferals) see them. each one can look different from the rest, depending on the feral.

now, each map has a different kind of magic to them. for example: lonely cave has a magic spell on it that makes it seem like no one else is there. ferals can't see, feel, or smell each other in there.

cape of distant worlds, how does it work? well, the cape has the magic of letting ferals see maps they have gotten or made. no one can see the maps others have in the cape, so like lonely cave but with portals and not ferals. (see below for private maps and how they work)

private maps

how would the maps users make work? well:

ferals cannot naturally make a mini-world. the only ferals who can are the ones who watch over the worlds, and one would have to go to one of them to be granted the power for a period of time.

onto the user-made maps that people can download: if a feral would like others to be able to visit their created world, then they would have to, again, ask the watchers of the worlds to put the world's "soul" somewhere where ferals would be able to see flashes of it and choose to place it into the cape of distant worlds (see above for that).

"souls" of the worlds aren't real souls. it's more like the life-force/essence of the world.

deleting a world would literally destroy it. "destroy" meaning it would evaporate into space dust.

if generations pass (look below), the world portal would eventually 'disappear' (they kinda get really super hard to find). there is a way to get it back, and it's quite simple. there just has to be one or more ferals who know of the other worlds in said world.

more about the world portals: ferals can tell which world the portal leads to. the name of the world (ex: seaside grove) would flash in their mind, and they would smell the scent of the world.

ferals

so, who exactly lives in the mini-galaxy? *fandom roleplayers glaring* and how do they do things?

well, i have to admit, fandoms from our world in feralheart doesn't make sense.

but, the ferals that take residence in the worlds usually consist of felines big and small, canines, other mammals (like rabbits), dragons, reptiles, ocean-dwellers like sharks, humans (though they are rare), and other things like hybrids, fantasy creatures (or custom species people make), and aliens. they all have their own form of magic.

the first thing would be "home". ferals can choose their home in any map, and it creates a kinda waypoint for them to get back to. how they do that is think about their home (this is easy to do if they set their home) and their paws will start glowing the color of their aura and they'll flash that color and be back to their home. the default home for ferals is lonely cave, but like i said, they can change it. when setting a home, ferals' paws will flash their aura for a second.

the next magical ability all ferals have is called "movies". this ability lets ferals send out a short clip of them doing whatever. this is commonly used to show off one's group. when a movie is sent out, ferals will see an image of it in the back of their minds, and if they want, they can focus on it and see it clearer and in more detail.

the third magical ability is called "dash". wingless ferals can dash forward in a burst of speed. this is used to get to places faster. however, if a feral has wings, the dash cannot be used.

another magic trick would be "whispers". if a feral would like to communicate in private, they can "whisper" someone. it's basically talking, but telepathically. that's literally it.

some ferals can do more, for example: breathe fire, use pscykokinesis, teleport, etc. but, it is next to impossible that a feral can be immortal.

ferals also do not need to eat meat to survive. canines or any other carnivour in our world can eat plants, and this is what they mostly eat. though, most ferals hunt other ferals.

"how does dying work?"

ferals can die, yes. but, if they were hunted by another, they can choose to "respawn", coming back for another life. if their death was an accident, they would rarely be able to respawn. if they were killed in a fight, died of old age, *insert other death reasons here*, then they would not be able to respawn.

and if a feral was to be born in a world and was never told of the others, they would be inable to use their ablilities until they are told of the worlds and know they exist (not like someone tells them and they're like "nah"). if generations pass and no one tells another about the other worlds, the world portal would eventually disappear, though there is a way to get it back (explained above).

the beggars

"but what about mate/pup/mom/drama beggars?!" calm down, i'm getting there. (sanses can you not get in my way)

let's be honest here. "mate" beggars exist in our world.

how they work in feral heart is the same way. they walk up to someone like "be my boy/girlfriend!"

mom beggars would be the same, but more like "be my mom! aa i have no mom or dad i'm forever alone!"

same with pup beggars. "be my pup! i need a child waaaaah!"

drama beggars also exist in our world. they're always seeking drama and to be the center of attention. "i'm gonna jump! waah i have nothing to live for!" they often get upset if no one pays attention to them.

day/night cycles

yes, i'm covering as much as i can.

day and night can be different in the worlds, but mostly stay the same. unless the world in question's day and night cycle is nonexistant (forever day/night).

mesh makers

"but how would people who make meshes work?" getting there.

ferals can be skilled in making things like trees, etc. they would create them, and go ask the watchers of the worlds to put them the same place maps are put so ferals can use them.

this one probably doesn't make as much sense, but hey i dunno.

roleplays

"ok but what about the roleplays?" i got it yo.

ferals can decide to start a group. nothing special there, they just gotta recruit for it. that simple, no magic involved. okay, well maybe in the movies they would make to recruit.

"what about the roleplays in space..?"

wait. are those actually a thing? well, that would work the same way. it'd be a world, yes, but there'd be no ground anywhere.

"ok, what about-"

roleplays that take place in different galaxies, okay (cough creatures of yugure cough). these work the same way, though the world(s) associated with them are much further away than normal, making it impossible to travel to them except via world portal.

parties/contests

"but there are preset contests and stuff!" hush smol child

the preset contests would work like this: ferals can gather around and use various berries/other color mixtures and paint someone willing with them. the winner would be the best and most creative painter, and they would get some sort of reward.
(^ i got this idea from my summer preset i made for fire, where canonically she begged laila to paint her shoulders.)

the parties (summer party, christmas party, etc.) would work how they normally work. ferals can get the world from the usual place and go party.

the forums

well, i have no idea how the forums would work with this >.<

same with group forums *sigh*

welp, that's all. if i forgot something about the game that should be covered, tell me and i'll make a section for it. also, it may be randomly updated if i remember things.

hope you enjoyed, and tell me what you think about my take on a fh thing ;D
(also feel free to use this yourself lol)