Author Topic: Creepypasta A terrifying update  (Read 2598 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Creepypasta A terrifying update
« on: August 07, 2016, 01:58:26 am »
I'd Recommend you guys to NOT read this at night.

I wake up in the morning and go downstairs I log onto Feral heart hopes and dreams was playing but it sounded exactly like genocide hopes and dreams I log in and my characters were strangely looking scared I say "Did Feral heart have a problem with emotes?" I log into my AJ character Snowflake and then all the other characters were normal but with a scared look also the chat was like normal but it's grammar was terrible the spelling was super bad and I noticed the grass looked dead and the trees were missing "Weird." I say as people run along. I go to ficho and everything is super dark and I noticed two green eyes in the distance "Glowing eyes?" I ask myself but the two eyes disappeared whilst nothing appeared in the chat so I turned on my nametags and I noticed a skeleton wolf with glowing bones followed me they said "Want to join my RP?" I said "No thank you." After that everything went black and flashed white which hurt my eyes "WOAH!" I scream jumping away and come back I was in cherika valley but everything. The trees and all the nature were dead and the RPers looked scared after a while I got teleported to a new map where it was all a desert which seemed pretty hot my character looked like she was dying so I tried to fly but my character would stop flying and fall over later everything went orange and flames were everywhere my character howled on it's own making it sound like HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUHHH And she fell over and the skeleton wolf from before appeared and jumpscared my screen I shut down my computer and slammed it closed harshly and I ran over so scared I was even crying. I uninstalled feral heart and everything related to it and at the night I always feel like my character's feathers were under the bed.

Dont be sorry if you find this not scary This is my first creepypasta and I might write more spoooooky stories

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
Re: Creepypasta A terrifying update
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 07:10:24 am »
scary af i was watching in the night (1:09 am here) and i got really scared xD

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 08:35:35 pm »
so spoopy 10/10 ign
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 08:48:58 am »
This would make a good halloween prank if the game easily supported that kind of thing.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 04:18:12 pm »
This would make a good halloween prank if the game easily supported that kind of thing.
Ooh yeah XD Maybe I should make a music mod about the genocide hopes and dreams song into the actual FH