Author Topic: Baby's Sandstorm Predicament  (Read 2044 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Baby's Sandstorm Predicament
« on: September 07, 2016, 09:59:23 pm »
so i was bored and was in my map when suddenly a sandstorm happened! and me, liking to pretend i am my characters, self-roleplayed baby getting safe from the sand. and thus, this short-story was made ;D
it's also a 'sans'storm cause of the underswap sans'

An auburn wolf was resting in the middle of a flat plains, in a World that was created just for her. She was staring at the sky as usual, one eye closed and the other slightly squinting. The wolf, who went by the name Babystrit or Baby for short, was staring at a particular cloud in the sky. It was shaped like a leaf.

"Heh, wow," Baby said out loud as a different cloud broke the leaf-cloud in half, "'Rock beats paper', am I right?"

She chuckled quietly to herself, and was about to find a different cloud to stare at when a sudden storm of sand hit her in the side. Baby yelped and turned her head in the direction of the force- Only to be hit in the face by another storm of sand.

"Waah!" Baby shouted, "Sand no!"

The auburn wolf raised her leopardprint paw to block a third storm of sand, letting it down when it stopped. She then stood up and glanced around, looking for somewhere to hide. In the far distance, she could see the dip that led to the ocean section of the World.

"The water!" Baby shouted, quieter this time, "The sand won't get me if I make it there!"

After a short moment of realizing how cliche what she said was, Baby started running towards the ocean, luckily in the same direction the sand was headed. It took a while due to how big the World was, but she soon jumped down to a small ledge next to the water.

"Phew," the wolf muttered, staring at the sky as the sand flew overhead, "I do not like sudden sand-baths."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 10:01:36 pm by babystrit »

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Baby's Sandstorm Predicament
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 10:02:49 pm »
Telling ya, sandstorms are evil. But at least she wasn't buried under tons of sand (or...Underwaps Sans.... xD)

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 10:07:16 pm »
"Sans-storms".

THE PUNZ ARE REAL *le sob*

And le story seems almost like a smol part of a novel :0 I luv le story
Hope you make more!

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 10:28:32 pm »
"and then baby pondered whether or not to jump into the water to get rid of the sand in her fur."

nyeh heh, glad you two enjoyed it!