Author Topic: A Game Idea  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
A Game Idea
« on: September 12, 2019, 12:47:45 am »
(We need a special Impressive Title game based around hyenas!)
In certain Impressive Title server games, there's a hyena head! But sadly, only of a spotted hyena. Why don't I just make the game myself? I find game making very confusing, and I have no experience.. So it would be incredibly confusing if I tried. So that's why I'm posting this here! We need an Impressive Title game, based around hyenas, or African predators, you can be an aardwolf. striped hyena, brown hyena, spotted hyena.. And maybe the game would go by the name "Hyena Island" "Yeen land" "Land of the Hyena" Or some foreign name like "Ardhi ya fisi" which means "land of the hyena" in Swahili. Or maybe..
"Kisiwa cha hyena" which means Island of the hyena. And maybe when you first log into the game you get this cool cutscene of the history.. "Long ago, before any animal existed, the gods decided to create some sort of living animals to live on the islands, one god created dogs,(african wild dogs/painted dogs) but the dogs were quite plain, so he painted and gave them beautiful patterns, then a goddess created big civets(hyenas), she each made them unique, two with stripes, one with spots. The next goddess created big cats, (lions), but then they all realized something, their creations were meat eaters, so they all made plant eating animals, but accidently too much, so they left the predators in charge to eat the prey, and that's how's been since.."

Maybe I could make the game when I grow up..
We need good games with hyenas, most hyena games all use the same old model! And they are only of spotted hyenas..

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: A Game Idea
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 12:55:35 am »
This sounds amazing! I love Hyenas, especially striped, so I'd love to see this idea come to life.
Sadly I have little to no experience in game making other than a course I did, and we used Flash. (': And it wasn't good.

I really hope someone with some experience can help you! I really love the name ideas, all so unique and sound very pretty. I also love the small story you gave along with it, Hyenas are very odd creatures but have quite a basic yet unique design, often not seen in the animal kingdom. Especially spots.
If this does become a reality, I'd love to become some sort of concept artist, this idea intrigues me a lot which is very rare when it comes to games.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 01:39:22 am »
cute idea!! i love hyenas so this would be great to see :)

in-game: hooli

Rhakorra

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 01:10:34 pm »
I think its a wonderful idea for a Hyena game. Remember, making a game is not an easy task. It requires a team who is willing to make this happen and not fool around. You need also to contribute by either modeling or coding. Either way, I hope someone makes a hyena game :3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 08:42:54 pm »
Moving this to the other games board~
Farewell everyone<3