Author Topic: My drawings  (Read 5592 times)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: My drawings
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 08:56:38 pm »
That is actually really good for an anthro drawing.

Some feedback though, from your past two pieces I've seen that you're normally doing front faced art, I suggest trying to experiment with side shots, or different angles. It can make it much easier to work out anatomy and the placement of limbs. 

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 01:31:34 pm »
Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look into that.

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 07:22:41 pm »
It's been a while, hasn't it? Don't worry, I've been a... little busy. Don't worry, I wont post everything at once.

It's Michen again. This is probably the drawing I'm going to remake forever to be able to see better how my drawing improves over time. There's now a bandage around the right front paw, and the scarf is now light purple instead of blue. The head is way too small now that I look at it (my dad commented on that too), but I think overall they came out nicely. I'm quite happy with it.

Meet Zila, a female character I wanted to use in RPs and future art work. I tried to do some shading for this art piece, but after a while I just gave up on that. And the colour pencils we have here are uhh... still the ones of bad quality. Needless to say it didn't quite come out the way I wanted it to. Anyways, after finishing it I still liked the restults so I uploaded it anyways.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 07:24:23 pm »
Both of these are so, so cute! I love the first one, the tail looks really nice and I love the scarf. Good work on both of these! +Floof <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2018, 06:25:12 pm »

So I go to an art club-ish thingy once every week and I got the question there if I wanted to learn how to paint a chicken. And I thought "Why not?" and agreed to it. And then something happened and it ended up being a rooster. A shame, since I did start to look forward to tasting a painted omelette. And I don't like paintings that wake me up at 5 in the morning.

This painting was made with some a bunch a lot
...Most of the work was done by v.d. Velden from the local art group, but we did do this together and she insisted in me signing this work.

And have a Chandelure!

I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Trust me, the paper version looks better than the scanned one. I also think the shading on this one is a lot better than on my previous drawings, which is always a good thing. I know there's still a lot of room for improvement though. I really liked working on this one because I pushed myself less hard to make it look good and I just tried to have fun making it. Of course that didn't stop me from trying my best...

Some colours are not found on normal Chandelures, but I thought it looked a  bit more interesting this way. It's intentional. ;)

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 08:16:00 pm »
The last batch and it's up-to-date again.

Sometimes I get bored of anthros and want to do something else. Or in this case, I just wanted to draw a clock. I've tried to work on perspectives a bit here. Though it didn't come out as perfectly as I wanted, I'm very happy with the details I managed to get in. This one's actually based on a real clock, unlike all my anthro stuff. I know I didn't use the dark lines as I usually do, but I can still add that later if you lot want me to.

A request made by my birdbr- I mean a certain family member, who wanted me to draw his birdb- I mean feathersona, Fayam. Long overdue, but finally finished. Worth it though. I really like how his left wing came out, for example.

Unfortunately I'm not open for requests quite yet, except for family members and friends. I hope to be able to do that later, but not with my current upload speed. Constructive critisism is welcome as usual, and I hope you'll have a really good day.

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 08:26:29 pm »
oOoo That clock is absolutely beautiful! I remember my grandparents had one before and It was on wall but still looked very similar to this one :D
And the birdy is cutee!
Lovely update!<3

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 09:00:11 pm »

This is Rosea. Or rather was as I made a new character in her place now. I forgot to include it here, my bad. Anyways, here's the new character.

Heeeere's ⌿Lanaret! No, the ⌿ before his name is not a mistake, as his name is not "official". Upon birth, children do not have a name. They choose their name themselves later in life. Some children, like ⌿Lanaret, choose to name themselves before adult age. Their names are started with an ⌿ and unlike adults they can still change their name quite easily. Names starting with an ⌿ are "unofficial", but are most commonly used as normal ones. The symbol does not change how you pronounce it. Upon reaching the adult age, they can change their name if they want to and the ⌿ disappears, or they'll choose one if they haven't yet.

Anyways, ⌿Lanaret is an anthro stoat and is based on his previous version Rosea. It is most certainly a he, but his sex is misjudged often. Most of the time he even causes this confusion himself as he likes to trick others. Don't be fooled by his appearance either - he's not as cute as he might look. He's had more life experience than most people his age and can be quite unpredictable at times. Watching him dance is at your own risk. His fur changes with the seasons: he is brown with white in summer and just white in winter, like real stoats.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 09:03:10 pm by Michen_S »

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2018, 02:22:12 pm »
It's been a while, hasn't it?

I don't really like hugs from behind, Albie...

Request from Albie from The Furry Forums! I experimented with background a little, and uh... Some things came out wrong, but this was a really difficult piece. Making it was a pain. Of course, despite being glad this is behind me, it was good for the experience and now I can look back on the mistakes I made here and do better next time. So, uh, I'm grateful for this chance, an' things like that...

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2018, 06:44:40 pm »

A red panda technician, ready to fix anything! Okay, anything mechanical. Great climber too, but his running is... Uh... Let's not talk about that. He likes his work a lot. Even managed to set up a little shop, with help from his family. He's the happiest when he's on the job.

I was intending on creating this character later, but I kinda wanted to join a steampunk-ish RP and I had no character fitting for such a situation. Without that RP I might not even have created this character. Anyways, I tried some shading, but uh... It didn't go very well on the suit. It went all right on the tool kit and the head though. So yeah, as per usual, don't be afraid to tell me what you think, I can handle a bit of constructive critisism and it'll help me get even better!