Author Topic: Flurrs art page!  (Read 2532 times)

Flurr

Flurrs art page!
« on: August 18, 2018, 05:39:40 pm »
Hello and welcome to my Gallery! :D

I'm a girl who loves art, drawing, it's my passion! I cannot wait to show you them <3

So these art pieces I made are based on my pet photos that I have. I take a photo of my pets and use the photo as a refrence, that's what I do when it is hard for me sometimes. This art has some art I made for gifts to players, and etc! These I worked quite hard on, and I am using refrence photos of my pets to practice anatomy! So let's jump into the art now  :P

The first one I have here was a gift for Warriorstrike, she has not replied in over a week to it for some reason, but I hope she does since this one was a bit hard to do!

Next, we have a Ame88! This was another gift, she loved it and I am happy about it <3

Here was a drawing I did in honor of our cat, Nemo who passed away a week ago. You can say a prayer to him, but he is in a better place now <3

This, is a gift for FlyingGrass! This one is a WIP and I still need to correct a few things, but this is what her drawing looks like for now!

This is a gift I sketched for Morgra! Hopefully she likes it!

A request from Ame on my request thread!  ;D

Lastly for now, A gift I drew for LordSuragaha <3

So that's it for now! Thank you for stopping by, more will come soon <3!

Just to tell you, please do not steal these pieces I made, it took a lot of time and work. Thank you <3

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:14:16 pm by Flurr »

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Flurrs art page!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 05:59:04 pm »
Very good, Flurr! ^.^
I am proud of you. I can't wait to see more.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 05:50:01 am »
Very wonderfully drawn, My favorite is your gift to Warriorstrike

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 11:30:16 pm »
Bumpy! :3 +Updated with a Art gift for Morgra!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 11:37:31 pm »
Ah, how come I haven't seen this yet- I am blind X3 These look really good, Flurr! Simply amazing =)
Your art is getting better and better as you go, keep it up! Can't wait to see more from ya! <3

gjafak there's the gift you gave, me, I still love it ;u; I have it saved in a special folder so I can get to it easily~ Thank you again!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Flurr

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 10:46:14 am »
Thank you all so much!!! It always makes me so happy :D :D! Also I am thinking of taking requests soon and the people who have art from me already can still request again! Do you guys think I should start art requests?

Offline Shiroeda

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 11:04:16 am »
Aww,your draws are very cute and of course beautiful! We want to see more. :D My favourite is the last one (I'm think,gift to Morgra)
Keep it up!

Offline Gelid__

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • formerly known as 'GelidGel'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 05:24:53 am »
Sorry for your loss, but can I just say I really love the style you've got going on? Cute and detailed, but not realistic to the point of being uncanny.

Flurr

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 08:16:56 pm »
Bumping this because I have new art! Also thank you for those comments, they mean much to me and make me happy! And yes my art is not very realistic, but that is my style. Anyways, I updated it with a gift I drew for LordSuragaha, I hope you guys like it!  :)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 09:21:09 pm »
Oh my gosh Flurr! These are so so cute. I love your style, it looks so original and adorable. It doesn't need to be realistic, your style is your style and that's all that matters! Keep up the good work, Flurr. -Nuzzle- <3!
not active here anymore ♡