Author Topic: MOTS  (Read 7390 times)

Rhakorra

MOTS
« on: October 05, 2018, 03:19:09 am »
After carefully reviewing the MOTS rules, for the most a part, everything is fair game. It just one thing that is...unfair: Honestly i think staff should reconsider about allowing the same users be nominated. Why? Because if they shown they were worthy, why prove that again? You're the eyes of FH, there's no reason why you should be chosen again. In other words, it wouldn't be fair since its a large community.

Everyone is going to want that same title.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: MOTS
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 03:25:41 am »
I agree to an extent, however, I thought that members who where MOTS before where allowed to be re-voted 2 seasons after?

Rhakorra

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 03:31:05 am »
I agree to an extent, however, I thought that members who where MOTS before where allowed to be re-voted 2 seasons after?

Members can't be elected the following season after chosen last season. It's not 2 season after. Overall, i think its should be a one time deal.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 03:36:50 am »

Members can't be elected the following season after chosen last season. It's not 2 season after. Overall, i think its should be a one time deal.
Oh man, I misread your post completely, then. I agree. Once a MOTS, never a MOTS again. Some in the past have had three MOTS titles and I too don't see it as fair because there are tons of other members who deserves the title. Maybe for the ones who have been MOTS, a custom member title or page badge?

Ratel

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 03:39:19 am »
I'll bring this up with the staff later on when they are all available, I do agree somewhat, thank you for your input. <3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 03:42:34 am »
gonna pop in here

there was a point in time where it did look like the same people rotated in and out
and they all happened to be in the same 'clique' of people.

granted, that was a few years ago.

but it's kinda... not hard for it to happen again.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Calvary

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 03:47:26 am »
Agree majorly. It's hard for it not to happen, but preventing it would be nice. I feel with it rotating so much it turns people away from wanting to pursue it.

Rhakorra

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 04:30:34 am »

Oh man, I misread your post completely, then. I agree. Once a MOTS, never a MOTS again. Some in the past have had three MOTS titles and I too don't see it as fair because there are tons of other members who deserves the title. Maybe for the ones who have been MOTS, a custom member title or page badge?

AGREE.

Agree majorly. It's hard for it not to happen, but preventing it would be nice. I feel with it rotating so much it turns people away from wanting to pursue it.

I mean, i wouldn't say hard...per say..BUT just a few minor rules added and done xD

But yea this discourage  people if the same people keeps getting reelected.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 04:35:54 am »
I don't necessarily 100% agree as some MOTS will go away for some time and return and I think if they're still helping out the community, they deserve the opportunity to be a MOTS once again.

I just find that it'd be a bit unfair if a member is being helpful to the community for a period of time and they don't get the chance to be recognized for it more than once.

There are rules where you cannot be made a MOTS two seasons in a row I believe, and if a MOTS say in Winter were to still be active by Summer and helpful throughout that period of time, wouldn't it be a bit unfair if they were just overlooked and not even nominated?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:45:28 am by Likuu »
artwork by dehvina

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 04:40:19 am »
Mmh, after reading everything written here I would say I agree. It would possibly make becoming a MOTS more special in others eyes. Something to work towards and have for the season. I enjoy this idea. It would benefit in a lot of ways. Though, perhaps there can be some rule added to allow the user to become a MOTS however much time later on. Just a thought. What Likuu stated before me, also makes sense.
not active here anymore ♡