Author Topic: Share your good and bad parts of this year!  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Share your good and bad parts of this year!
« on: June 25, 2020, 03:45:57 am »
So 2020 has been one heck of a year, now that we are mid way through the year share some of your good and bad experiences with us!

Your biggest obstacle you have or are yet to overcome:
Something that brought an abundance of light to your life:
How have you grown this year?

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE but I do urge you to think about it!

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: Share your good and bad parts of this year!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2020, 03:46:08 am »
Me personally:

My Fiance and I are currently going through the visa process to get me from Australia to America so we can get married and start our life, unfortunately all routine visas services have been put on hold, we have been apart for over 5 months now.
I bought a betta fish a few months ago, he makes my room (which is the size of a single bed) feel so big! Watching that beautiful boy swim about just fills me with glee!
I have learnt that love and support is everywhere. Allowing people to help me has always been challenging but I broke down some walls, cheered myself on and accepted that people care. Though I still have some pretty awful days I try to accept it and continue moving toward a good place.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:49:26 am by Chipz »

SpicyDirt

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2020, 05:12:58 am »
My biggest obstacle this year, I believe, will be starting my degree in National Security and Intelligence
at my new university. That and learning everything about how to moderate the game!

The community ~ even in the darkest times I find that there are still so many positive people
within our community. I absolutely love it and it gives me a lot of hope!

I honestly can't say. I can say that I now do understand a lot more that I used to not know about.
It has opened my eyes quite a bit, but only time will tell if I have actually grown a lot. c:

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 07:58:39 am »
Your biggest obstacle you have or are yet to overcome: School. Yes, I think school and some argues with my mum were worst. Everyone was nervous at this time, it wasn't easy to spent good time with mum without any argue.

Something that brought an abundance of light to your life: It's my favourite part: my dog and Feral Heart. When there were server problems around March, I first time ever kept eyes on forum. After this I stay on forum, and game of course gave me awesome friends. What about my dog? She's my crazy alien sister, we understand ourselfs.

How have you grown this year? Patience, it's probably only this one thing, lol.
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 11:33:25 am »
Your biggest obstacle you have or are yet to overcome: I, really can't say.. There's nothing BIG going on in my life atm, It's maybe because I'm a kid and don't really worry about too many things (except maybe the end of the world if Donald Trump gets another term >.<) and well, I feel good in the state I myself am in. If we can take a short detour for a minute, I'd like to improve my skills on Splatoon 2 but that's just a time thing, and I'm a weakling. Oh, and maybe social stuff that I can't give a singular heck about, I'd rather speak to you online than in real life.

Something that brought an abundance of light to your life: Hm.. Well, I got Splatoon 2 the day before my birthday, love that to death.. And recently I got an art tablet and new headphones but other than that, nothing's really happened that's really of note. Oh yeah and February of this year I got a lifetime membership for a horse game and I got some horses on that game (that costed actual money. I am poor because of pixel horses ;w;) so uh.. Yeah.

How have you grown this year? I feel I have gotten less "childish", less short tempered, and I feel I've changed alot as a person in the new decade. I feel like a different person. I'm more grateful.. Oh, and one big thing that's changed with me is the fact that I have come out as a Non-Binary Asexual Lesbian. (But did I really though? I wasn't in the closet in the first place XD) Using all pronouns, mainly she/her. :3 (but is that really growth? I've no idea.) And if we want to talk physically I have recently grown a centimetre or two- XD

If you can pick up on the jokes, yeah that's just me tryna bring a bit of light to a situation- I like jokin' about..
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 03:46:12 pm »
Your biggest obstacle you have or are yet to overcome: Hmm, I don't really have one.
Something that brought an abundance of light to your life: My pets. I've been lonely in quarentine and I don't have nothing to do but my pets have made me attentive and more playful with them. They're my light, children and friends :')
How have you grown this year? I'm kinda getting annoying, a little bit crazy, watchful. I like being annoying lol

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2020, 10:19:58 pm »
your biggest obstacle you have or are yet to overcome: tied between thinking of getting a second job/what it shouldacouldawoulda be annnnd getting my motorcycle permit/my own steel horse situation figured out. dvs is first come first serve and i'm not an early morning person lma o

something that brought an abundance of light to your life: both my rl family and internet family have come through for me time and time again, though not always giving me what i want or need, still giving me at least the support of a hug while i recenter myself whenever i end up offtrack.

how have you grown this year? i've found the reason why i value just what it means to be an individual. to stand up for yourself in the fight and either finish it or put it on pause to talk and reflect. what it means to have your life entirely in your hands and not offering it to people who don't deserve it and who will never understand it. it's not exactly a conclusion i can put into words but it took writing a thesis, long late night debates with family and friends and unwarranted frustration to end up where i am.
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..