Author Topic: Dallas' FH Characters and Screenshots  (Read 7961 times)

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
Dallas' FH Characters and Screenshots
« on: June 01, 2017, 06:52:40 am »
This is just where I'll display screenshots of my Feral Heart characters. I try to link the maps pictured, in case people are interested. These also aren't all my characters- just the ones I have screenshots of. Some characters I rarely use, if ever, but if I ever do- I'll add them here.

MAIN CHARACTERS

Dallas Grey (new screenshots)
Spotted Hyena

Dallas is one of my oldest FH characters (and who my username is named after), created in 2011. He is human, but a spotted hyena in-game. He lives in a desert wasteland based on an old science-fiction story I was writing back in high school: Dust. His residence is a small town called Springfield. Dallas' job is to extract valuable metals from old electronic waste- because of this, he displays symptoms of mercury poisoning. He's not very talkative and prefers to be alone, but he cares deeply for his community and is not afraid to fight back against the corrupt government that keeps the people of the desert in poverty.
I wanted to make an RP based on this world, but I feel it would be too much work and I honestly don't know if many people would even want to RP humans, lol.

More screenshots:

Map: Mine, his home

Map: 2017 summer party

Ezio
Silurian (fictional species)

Ezio is the animal version of a human character from my science-fiction story Uprising, which belongs to my broader Children of the Sun series. Ezio is a high-ranking scientist of the Dead Zone Technate, an underground technocratic society in an uninhabitable zone of western Texas known as the West Texas Dead Zone.
toyhou.se page

More screenshots

Wojciech (new screenshots)
(pronunciation: Voy-chekh)
Wolf

FH version of one of the main protagonists from my science-fiction story Gold and Ashes, which takes place in Europe from 1943-1945, and is another story from my Children of the Sun series. Wojciech is a Polish soldier.
toyhou.se page

More screenshots:

Started changing his preset to look more like a 1930s Polish uniform (although I kept the Warsaw Uprising armband)
Map is my own (Misty Woods)
(the other character in these screenshots is Roman. on my other account. I don't really have any good individual screenshots of him to give him his own section on this page yet)

Characters From Dallas' Story

Rowan
Tiger
Rowan is the best friend of Dallas. She's a tough soldier but has a kind heart, even if it's not always obvious.

Ezekial
Cheetah
Ezekial Garrison was a soldier that served the government, but rebelled and united various groups of outlaws in the desert, essentially becoming a cult leader, He acts as a god-like figure, manipulating the desperate people of the desert to do his bidding.

Jace
Dog (feline-model)
He's a resident of Springfield. Not really a developed character.

Map: my own

OTHER CHARACTERS

Federico
One of my many hyenas. I like using different markings on my hyena characters instead of always sticking to the default ones.
Map: mine

Astrid
A cute lil demonic hyena!

Cesare
Random striped hyena I made on the day of the FH update

Leilani
Feline-model hyena, because why not.

Lucrezia
Aardwolf. Animal version of a character from my science-fiction story Uprising, or rather from Ezio's background story.
Toyhou.se page

Zachariah
Spotted hyena. Another old character from 2011/2012. He was altered a little bit. Animal version of one of the human characters from my science-fiction story Uprising.

Brunella
another hyena, can you tell I like hyenas?

Feliks (new screenshots)
Leucistic striped hyena. Animal version of a character from a series of short stories that take place in Europe during the interwar era- part of my science-fiction series. He's Polish.

2017 holiday party. I missed it (woke up very late that day), but still went to take screenshots in the map lol

Lilith
My first-ever FH character, made in 2011 and unchanged since. The design was based on my old fox fursona from back then.
Map: my own

Vera
A dog with hair, nothing special

Cordelia
A German Shepherd/husky mix. She was my character in Unchained, which I joined in the summer of 2015 not long before it got disbanded.

Ironfang
Really old wolf roleplay character from the first RP I joined in the summer of 2015- the Iris Pack. It only lasted a few days before going inactive, but it was fun.

Silas
obligatory edgy demon wolf

Saphira
Just a dog

[/url]

Aurelius
Wolf I made for a roleplay that I took part in for like 2 days in the summer of 2016

Lorenzo
Canine with a cat tail. Or something. He's something.

Sirius
A super serious cat that wears a tie. He liked to sit around the old Bonfire Island and observe everything.

Anya
Serval?
Map: Palm Island (my own map)

Icefang
obligatory warrior cat OC

Travis
Some sort of lynx-like feline.

Nero
Random feline

Kaiser
Spotted genet

Zorion
Silurian (my fictional species)
Map: Palm Island (my own map)

Winter
Was once sort of a self-insert character, I guess. Not really anymore though. Should probably change their name.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 01:34:42 am by Dallas »

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Dallas' FH Characters
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 07:02:56 am »
Hey Dallas, I love all of your characters' desgins, and the detailed way you describe them! I'm impressed you can give a lot of information about your characters in such short sentences :) Pretty cool if you ask me.

And the fact that you created your own map just to make a home for your main character, is amazing. I wonder what my map would be like if my main character had her own place to be <3

I hope to meet at least of your characters in-game some time!

Edit(20 mins later): I have something to ask: What mod are you using? Is it ENB or? I forgot what it's called. It really enchanted the screenshots you've taken as Azura said below :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 07:25:17 am by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 07:04:11 am »
Oh my god I love all of your characters. And I love the mod you're using. Makes everything look so much better.

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 07:25:31 am »
Hey Dallas, I love all of your characters' desgins, and the detailed way you describe them! I'm impressed you can give a lot of information about your characters in such short sentences :) Pretty cool if you ask me.

And the fact that you created your own map just to make a home for your main character, is amazing. I wonder what my map would be like if my main character had her own place to be <3

I hope to meet at least of your characters in-game some time!

Edit(20 mins later): I have something to ask: What mod are you using? Is it ENB or? I forgot what it's called. It really enchanted the screenshots you've taken as Azura said below :)
Thank you!

I use Bro's ENB mod (version X)- it can be found here! c:

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 07:27:22 am »
Thank you!

I use Bro's ENB mod (version X)- it can be found here! c:
Thanks!<3
doing what i feel like

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 07:39:49 am »
All of these screenshots are stunning! You're one of the best FeralHeart photographers i've seen. Great job with these ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 08:32:11 am »
Absolutely adore the use of this ENB Mod, certainly plays with the lighting and the shadows of your character! Great information provided, and I am particularly in love with the fact that you use the feline model to create hyenas and dog; which is certainly something everyone should take note of - and be aspired to also experiment with the different features that the game offers!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 12:45:53 am »
Oh my god I love all of your characters. And I love the mod you're using. Makes everything look so much better.
All of these screenshots are stunning! You're one of the best FeralHeart photographers i've seen. Great job with these ^^
Absolutely adore the use of this ENB Mod, certainly plays with the lighting and the shadows of your character! Great information provided, and I am particularly in love with the fact that you use the feline model to create hyenas and dog; which is certainly something everyone should take note of - and be aspired to also experiment with the different features that the game offers!

Thank you for the nice comments! :)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 03:05:25 am »
Some really lovely characters you've got here
It's easy to see that you've put a lot of effort into them, also some lovely design and colour picking!

It's interesting to see that you've used the feline model to make a canine! I don't see many people do that these days

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 09:02:12 pm »
Some really lovely characters you've got here
It's easy to see that you've put a lot of effort into them, also some lovely design and colour picking!

It's interesting to see that you've used the feline model to make a canine! I don't see many people do that these days

Thank you! I really like using the feline model for canine characters that are intended to be large, powerful dog breeds, as the canine model just really isn't fitting for them