Off topic > Other Games

KovuLKD`s Works

(1/2) > >>

Morqque:
After a quick google search of Kovus artwork I came across some interesting screenshots
of what seems to be a game he had worked on before Impressive Title, or obviously Feral Heart, where in the picture.

I find it amusing that some of the comments point out that he could be a great game developer haha.
I just thought it would be cool to share this with you guys.

There is also a lot more of his drawn artwork located on this site
https://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/KovuLKD/

Valar.Morghulis:
Wow.. 2009
What a throwback. It’s interesting to see a little bit of how he was before! I never got to meet him unfortunately!
Thank you for sharing these, and the link. ^^
It’s nice seeing what the creator of FH was up to before :)

Azurain:
God this is like looking back at ancient cave paintings of FeralHeart and Impressive Title. Who knew that those would lead to this game....

Morqque:

--- Quote from: Azura on December 24, 2018, 06:18:15 pm ---God this is like looking back at ancient cave paintings of FeralHeart and Impressive Title. Who knew that those would lead to this game....
--- End quote ---
Oh wow....I never thought of it that way.
I wonder what KovuLKD thinks about all of this(Im sure he hasnt truly abandoned his creations)
, that people still love his old work andare doing everything in their power to keep it up. Only time could tell, I suppose

Tigg:
I remember that he had feral lands (or something like that) as a feral lion game on facebook.. but like all his games he started, he never finished it and abandoned it very shortly after the release.
But he was always a friendly guy whenever i met/talked to him online.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version