christmas hauls!

(1/4) > >>

Jango_Fett:
y'all know that y'all got some sweet stuff for christmas

you dont gotta share it all, but spill a lil will ya

some of the stuff i got that i'm gonna cherish forever are:

boba fett socks with CAPES.
boba fett socks without capes.
a 2nd print of the new kerberos cop film[noTEVENRELEASEDYET] poster.
a reindeer costume for my... car. yes. these exist. they are amazing.
a very, very large amount of star wars ornaments. i don't know why.
a ushanka with some badge with russian on it that i cannot read[yet].
and last but certainly not least

a vladimir putin 2019 calendar.
i implore you look at it because one of them makes putin look like jotaro kujo and it's the best thing i've seen in my entire life.
pictures provided here.
and here.

gh0ul:
Oh boy
Jotaro looking Putin.

I got new clothes and shoes yeet

Azurain:
I got....money and bath bombs. Literally my dream come true. No I don't have an obsession with anything that smells good what are you talking about?

AlphaEclipse:

--- Quote from: Azura on December 26, 2018, 05:06:11 pm ---I got....money and bath bombs. Literally my dream come true. No I don't have an obsession with anything that smells good what are you talking about?
--- End quote ---
Oh my goodness, I literally got the same stuff and I am in love. My “bath obsession” has gotten so bad that I even light candles—which I may or may not have purchased as gift for myself hnnng—around the rim of the tub and use a lavender bubbling bath now while I read a book or whatever. I find it pretty comical.

Besides that, I was given a new camera & lens bag which I desperately needed, as a 7-lbs camera on your neck constantly is not necessarily the most comfortable thing.

Jango_Fett:

--- Quote from: Azura on December 26, 2018, 05:06:11 pm ---I got....money and bath bombs. Literally my dream come true. No I don't have an obsession with anything that smells good what are you talking about?
--- End quote ---
my sister got a penguin bath bomb
it's okay, you're not alone.

--- Quote from: AlphaEclipse on December 26, 2018, 05:21:05 pm ---
--- End quote ---
Oh my goodness, I literally got the same stuff and I am in love. My “bath obsession” has gotten so bad that I even light candles—which I may or may not have purchased as gift for myself hnnng—around the rim of the tub and use a lavender bubbling bath now while I read a book or whatever. I find it pretty comical.

Besides that, I was given a new camera & lens bag which I desperately needed, as a 7-lbs camera on your neck constantly is not necessarily the most comfortable thing.

--- End quote ---
what color are the candles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version