Off topic > Discussion Board

real life collections

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fonzie:
i collect plushies and bones/taxidermy related things. no pics right now but i have a lot of sheep plushies (they're my fave) and 2 skulls (one crow and one fox) and one springbok horn.

LonesomeRider:
Y'know exactly what weird things I got. Don't have many but yeah.

1. Halo figurines [Over 20 characters overall. Not all are shown, I think there's 21 in this picture]

Jango_Fett:
fellas.
i accidentally made a shrine.

we have random assortments of star wars/warhammer books and figures, my prized nyx statue, and an E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy doll a friend made for me.
amongst other things.

the lights aren't totally where they should be.

Kuri:
I have.
Broken computer parts from 20 years ago for retro gaming machines i'll never build.
Broken LED lights i'll never rebuild.
A stupidly excessively heavy pile of broken machinery i intend to fix "one day" or thought might be useful.  How long that'll take is another story.

Morqque:
I dont have any photos, so Ill list mine as well.

- My Yu-Gi-Oh card collection is one of my biggest. I also have four card books, a tin, and two figures
- Devilman, which is only the first 5 manga and a figure
- Pokemon, which I own around 500+ cards including the original set, a 40 dollar holo, all of the games excluding the Gameboy?Gamboy color games
- Video Game consoles
- Video Games, I buy Video Games even if I dont play them! Help me.
- Taxidermy and skulls, I own a legal cat skull and a mummified bird along with a few deer bones and insects
- Old phones and outdated smartphones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version