Author Topic: Flurr is taking her leave!  (Read 2943 times)

Flurr

Flurr is taking her leave!
« on: December 14, 2018, 10:13:06 pm »
So yeah. I am sure most of us don't expect me to post this at all. It's a long story, but I will do my best to keep it short. Feralheart is like my second home, I wouldn't ask for anything better. But I realized that I should focus on life more than my computer and phone. Lately, my attitude has been real snitchy toward my parents. My grades in school have been going down, and I have had trouble concentrating on things like homework. My parents really want myself to take a break for a few months or so, they are starting to get real worried about me. Winter break is coming up, but even when that time comes I won't be that much active. There is a lot more to the story, but it is more on the personal side of it. I am so, so sorry to all of you I have to leave this amazing community. But you need to understand that it might even become worse if I choose to stay. You could see me pop up online, but I won't be posting as much as I used to. You also might see me come in-game a bit, but I won't be taking as much and coming online.

You now may be wondering if I will return or not. As for that, I'm am not so sure yet. I hope to make an official return sometime next year, could be the beginning of the year, middle, etc. Whenever I can get myself back on track again. :)

As for the winter holiday party, I still will be coming to that. I cannot wait to be there, and feel free to get some screenshots with me for memories and maybe even a good little warm goodbye message. ^-^

It has really been a great adventure, and I am happy to have been included in it. ;D You all are an amazing community! I love you all so, so much and wish me luck! Thank you everyone. ♡

As for staying in touch, I do not have discord or dA. So there is no real other way to stay in touch, I apologize. But just remember that I love you all to bits and pieces. Love you All!

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Flurr is taking her leave!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 10:19:13 pm »
I'm sad to see that you're feeling this way, Flurr <3
But I have to agree, your life is way more important than any online game ^^ I hope that you feel better soon! <3

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

GeekyScout

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 10:21:55 pm »
Aww, see you in future, Flurr! <3

Offline Arkham_Scout

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Yes, I am back
    • View Profile
    • my toyhou.se
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 10:33:20 pm »
See ya,next year, Flurr <3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 10:46:18 pm »
Awhrr, this is real sad to see, we haven't gotten much of a chance to do much chatting and I haven't gotten to know you very well, but it's still sad to see you go! I really wish you good luck with getting things back on track and I hope to see you back around soon, hope things get better and all that! Be safe and work hard, but don't overwork yourself and be sure to take good breaks and relax a bit!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 10:49:45 pm »
Happy holidays to you and I hope to see you back again in the future! Take your time and focus on school and etc. <33

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 12:23:02 am »
Flurr, I hope the best for you <3 Do take good care of yourself! Can't wait to see you again^^

<3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 05:58:54 am »
Really sorry to see you go Flurr. You were a wonderful friend and a helpful person in the community. I hope everything gets better for you and you can join us again. Till then, take care of yourself!

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 08:33:30 pm »
Oh, gosh... What! How am I just now seeing this?

I'm so, so sad to see you go, Flurr.
You're always such a joy to talk to & I'm going to miss interacting with you.
I hope that you are able to return to Feral-Heart again one day! But I completely understand your reasoning. I had to do the same exact thing for a month or so & it honestly does really help, although it is kinda sad.

You're going to do awesome! Do what's best for you & try to focus on your life & bettering it 'til you come back. (:
I believe in you! I'm really going to miss seeing you around.
We'll always be here for you! Much love.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2018, 12:51:35 am »
Aww...best of luck to you, Flurr! Well miss you.