Author Topic: Ame's Bio + Non-Existent Journal  (Read 11281 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Ame's Bio + Non-Existent Journal
« on: September 13, 2018, 05:20:22 am »

About

Ello! My username is Ame88, though you can just call me Ame- pronounced "aim". I joined FeralHeart back in February 27th, 2015. I found this beautiful game through a friend of mine on a game known as Animal Jam. Once I finally caught the registration open and I made my account, I was head over heels for this place. After a long while of just playing the main game, I made my way to the forums and became very active on both. FeralHeart has given me so many great friends and memories through the years of playing, and I thank this place, it's staff and all of the community for an amazing adventure throughout the years. I can't wait to see what it has in store for me next.

I'm fairly quiet and often found alone. Don't take my silence as anything personal, I'm just always off in my own world doing my own thing. I'm not a very talkative person and I'm very reserved at first glance, however I'm always open for company and a conversation, so don't worry about bothering me and come say hi if you'd like! It brings a smile to my face whenever anyone wants to talk to me. I love spending my time here in-game, on the forums, and various other activities such as making maps, presets, and customizing anything and everything that I can get my hands on. Outside of FeralHeart, I spend my time drawing, playing video games, and struggling to keep my room clean. It's a never ending battle. I love to play my flute and Irish whistle in my free time, but otherwise I spend my days here with you all. If you ever see me in-game, don't be afraid to poke me and say hello! If I don't answer you right away, you can howl (or roar) in my face. Chances are if I'm not away from my desk, I'll come back to life real quick.

Seen On These Characters:

Favorite place/places on the forum:
Everywhere.

Barq's root beer
Penguins
Wolves
Raccoons
Bears
Ducks
Snails
Warm glowing lights
Snowflakes
Ice
Hot cocoa
Video games
Music
Art
Driving
Mac n' cheese
Hoodies
Jeans
"Gross" things
Camo
Large bracelets
Anime
Indian beaded jewelry
Tooth necklaces
Worms
Creepy/morbid things
Old cars
Over the shoulder bags
High top sneakers
Bandanas
Boots
Supernatural stuff
Military stuff
Old trinkets
I like a lot of things, okay

Discord: ame88
Deviantart: Ame88thewolf
The FeralHeart forums
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 03:33:55 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Ame's Bio + Journal
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 05:21:06 am »
Journal entries to be added.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:43:07 am by Ame88 »

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 02:30:30 am »
Hello there, Ame! It's really nice when users create bios, I'm always interested in getting to know each person more. We actually share quite a few likes in common! Especially our like of morbid and creepy things. My favourite genre of everything is horror heh, as well as supernatural stuffz. I also like your favourite song, it's a really good one.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Ame! (8 It's really good to get to know you better! I hope to see you around sometime in game!

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 02:42:21 am »
Wow, you are an awesome, cool person <3. I'm very happy to know more about you! I really want to make a bio about myself now ^^! I also love the images you put in your bio, it makes it so creative :D! +floof! ❤

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 08:30:16 pm »
I love the theme in your bio! It looks icy and snowy with blue letters and these icons look beautiful with everything. It seems like you really took your time writing and organizing your thread!  It’s very pretty and the biography is lovely too <3 +floof

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

WolfWorms

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 04:18:49 pm »
I love this! Your love of ice and everything related definitely shines through. Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P
We have a lot in common, I love gross things like worms and snails, creepy things, the supernatural, camo and especially old trinkets. Your favorite song is also one of my favorites as well. Looking forward to hearing more from you!<3

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 02:42:24 am »
Hello there, Ame! It's really nice when users create bios, I'm always interested in getting to know each person more. We actually share quite a few likes in common! Especially our like of morbid and creepy things. My favourite genre of everything is horror heh, as well as supernatural stuffz. I also like your favourite song, it's a really good one.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Ame! (8 It's really good to get to know you better! I hope to see you around sometime in game!

Aye, that's awesome! Glad to know I'm not alone with my liking, heh, and happy to hear! I don't meet a lot of people who like the songs I do, so that's really neat.

Quite welcome! I can seem to be a bit illusive in-game, but I'm definitely there B) Just gotta look for me X'3 See you around!

Wow, you are an awesome, cool person <3. I'm very happy to know more about you! I really want to make a bio about myself now ^^! I also love the images you put in your bio, it makes it so creative :D! +floof! ❤

First off- AAHHH FLURR I'm so sorry ; 3; My journal entry will explain where I've been- I've felt so bad about not being able to draw your character! I will definitely get around to it, I promise!

But, jeez...thank you so much, that means a lot to me! You're so nice all the time =) Definitely excited to see your bio! I'm sure it looks awesome <3

I love the theme in your bio! It looks icy and snowy with blue letters and these icons look beautiful with everything. It seems like you really took your time writing and organizing your thread!  It’s very pretty and the biography is lovely too <3 +floof

hhhhhhhhhh- Thank you! ;u; Yeah I feel like I went a little overboard but hey- what can I say? I love to customize and decorate things! X3

I love this! Your love of ice and everything related definitely shines through. Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P
We have a lot in common, I love gross things like worms and snails, creepy things, the supernatural, camo and especially old trinkets. Your favorite song is also one of my favorites as well. Looking forward to hearing more from you!<3

D'aawww, thank you!! TuT Y'know, you saying that; "Because of your custom title, I always imagine a light trail of snow following you wherever you go =P" just gave me a neat idea for a picture- thank you! XD

That's really cool that we share so many likes and interests, as well as I'm shocked you love my favorite song as well! As I mentioned before, it's hard to find people who like the songs I do, so it's really neat X3

Thank you all again, those comments really made my night! ;u;

Updated my journal, explains my absence pff.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:48:47 am by Ame88 »

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 04:28:27 am »
Added a journal entry.

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 06:03:54 am »
These past few days have been incrrdibly sad and a rolleercoaster of emotions. We still have eachother ❤️ let’s see what happens.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 11:33:52 pm »
Bump
Journal Entry 3 added

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations