Author Topic: Spoofclan: A Warriors Madlib  (Read 1306 times)

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
Spoofclan: A Warriors Madlib
« on: May 28, 2017, 04:57:32 am »
Heya, everyone! I have a personally made Madlib for you all! For whatever reason, I couldn't find any already made Warriors based Madlibs on the internet already, so I figured I'd just go on and make one of my own.

The rules are simple. Just copy the code bellow and paste it into a comment, and then fill it out. Remember, answer the list of responses first, then fill in the blanks. You're not supposed to read the story until after you've filled it in with the listed responses. And be sure to pay attention to what number it's asking for, as not everything is in order. Once finished, post it in the comments below so everyone can share in the humor!

Code: [Select]
1)Noun:
2)Noun:
3)Pronoun:
4)Number:
5)Number:
6)Number:
7)Verb:
8)Adjective:
9)Mood:
10)Adjective:
11)Verb:
12)Food:
13)Food:
14)Food:
15)Adjective:
16)Place:
17)Verb:
18)Noun:
19)Present Tense Verb:
20)Verb:
21)Pronoun:
22)Verb:
23)Piece of Furniture:
24)Number:
25)Past Tense Verb:
26)Mood:

Once up a time, there was a [b]Answer 1[/b] named [b]Answer 2-[/b]star. [b]Answer 3[/b] lived among a clan of [b]Answer 4[/b] cats. There were [b]Answer 5[/b] warriors and [b]Answer 6[/b] apprentices. They all liked to [b]Answer 7[/b] when the days were [b]Answer 8[/b], but never when [b]Answer 2-[/b]star was [b]Answer 9[/b]. After [b]Answer 10[/b] hunts, the clan would [b]Answer 11[/b] [b]Answer 12[/b] and [b]Answer 13[/b], but they're favorite thing was [b]Answer 14[/b]. They all lived in a [b]Answer 15[/b] [b]Answer 16[/b], where they were free to [b]Answer 17[/b].

Well, one day a [b]Answer 18[/b] came [b]Answer 19[/b] into the territory. The Spoofclan cats didn't know what to [b]Answer 20[/b]! [b]Answer 21[/b] started to [b]Answer 22[/b] all over the [b]Answer 23[/b]. The [b]Answer 18[/b] did this for [b]Answer 24[/b] days. When [b]Answer 21[/b] finally stopped, [b]Answer 2-[/b]star had all but [b]Answer 25[/b]. Needless to say, Spoofclan was very [b]Answer 26[/b] in the end.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Spoofclan: A Warriors Madlib
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 09:50:55 am »
1)Noun:Mike
2)Noun:Amy
3)Pronoun:Mine
4)Number:4
5)Number:5
6)Number:2
7)Verb:Breath
8)Adjective:Green
9)Mood:Sad
10)Adjective:Humongous
11)Verb:Rock
12)Food:Mutton
13)Food:Lettuce
14)Food:Spinach
15)Adjective:Wide
16)Place:Africa
17)Verb:Yell
18)Noun:May
19)Present Tense Verb:Sleeping
20)Verb:See
21)Pronoun:Mine
22)Verb:Sing
23)Piece of Furniture:Sofa
24)Number:8
25)Past Tense Verb:Slept
26)Mood:Happy

Once up a time, there was a Mike named Amystar. Mine lived among a clan of 4 cats. There were 5 warriors and 2 apprentices. They all liked to Breath when the days were Green, but never when Amystar was Sad. After Humongous hunts, the clan would Rock Mutton and Lettuce, but they're favorite thing was Spinach. They all lived in a Wide Africa, where they were free to Yell.

Well, one day a May came Sleeping into the territory. The Spoofclan cats didn't know what to See! Mine started to Sing all over the Sofa. The May did this for 8 days. When Mine finally stopped, Amystar had all but Slept. Needless to say, Spoofclan was very Happy in the end.

It's easier to read now.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:23:46 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Spoofclan: A Warriors Madlib
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 02:12:39 pm »
1)Noun: chocolate
2)Noun: banana
3)Pronoun: she
4)Number: 45
5)Number:7
6)Number:12
7)Verb: dance
8)Adjective: good
9)Mood: angry
10)Adjective: funny
11)Verb: talk
12)Food: cookie
13)Food: cheesecake
14)Food: sushi
15)Adjective: adorable
16)Place: walmart
17)Verb: walk
18)Noun: studio
19)Present Tense Verb: writes
20)Verb: jump
21)Pronoun: they
22)Verb: eat
23)Piece of Furniture: couch
24)Number: 367
25)Past Tense Verb: kicked
26)Mood: salty

Once up a time, there was a chocolate named banana-star. she lived among a clan of 45 cats. There were 7 warriors and 12 apprentices. They all liked to dance when the days were good,
but never when banana-star was angry. After funny hunts, the clan would talk cookie and cheesecake, but their favorite thing was sushi. They all lived in a(n) adorable walmart, where
they were free to walk.

Well, one day a studio came writes into the territory. The Spoofclan cats didn't know what to jump! they started to eat all over the couch. The studio did this for 367 days. When they
finally stopped, banana-star had all but kicked. Needless to say, Spoofclan was very salty in the end.

this was very interesting