Author Topic: How to give your friend to edit YOUR map [Idk how to name this tutorial ;.;]  (Read 4427 times)

.CrystalWolf.

Hello, Today I will show you how to give your friend to edit YOUR maps. Like he don't need your computer or he/she is away form you and he/she can still edit your maps.

YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING! JUST YOUR FRIEND WHAT YOU USED IN MAP!

Here is now turotial;

1st
Find where did you installed Feral Heart. [Example: I installed on C disc. So, I go into C disc and find folder called FeralHeart]

2nd
Open FeralHeart folder and go into Medias then Terrains.

3rd
Choose what map you wanna share with your friend. [Example: I choosed map called TovarenMap. So, I export on desktop [You can make copy of that two files if you wanna edit that map] Two files called TovarenMap. One is like some withe icon [Idk whats for you] called TovarenMap.map and there is second file called TovarenMap It's just a normal file map.]

4th
Make zip file and call it whatever you wanna. Then move that two files into that zipped map[file].

5th
Leave Terrains and media. Go then to exports. Find terrain and mask you used in your map[You can make copy of them if you still wanna edit your map.]. [Example: I used TovalenTerrain and TovalenMask. So, I export them into zipped file called TovalenMap [Idk how you called your map ;.;]

6th
Send to your friend :3

WARING! YOUR FRIEND MUST! HAVE ALL MASHES YOU USED IN MAP. SAME WITH SKY...etc!

How YOUR friend installs your map to edit [Still have no idea for what name it ;.;]

1st
Open file what your friend send. [Example: My friend send zipped file called TovalenMap. So, I open it.]

2nd
Find where did you installed Feral Heart. [Example: I installed on C disc. So, I go into C disc and find folder called FeralHeart] [COPY PASTE from first part : P I'm lazy girl : P ]

3rd
Open FeralHeart folder and go into Medias then Terrains. [COPY PASTE AGAIN! : D ]

4th
Export two files into Terrains. One is withe icon and second is normal file. [Example: Two files are called TovalenMap.map [That's a withe icon] and second is called TovalenMap [Normal File] ]

5th
Leave Media and Terrains. Go to file nammed Exports and put terrain and mask your friend send. [Example: Terrain is called TovalenTerrain mask is called TovalenMask. So, I export them into file Exports.]

6th
Open game Feral Heart [Best game ever : D   : P ]. Go to Creative Den and go Map Maker. Search for name of your friend send. [Example: I open Feral Heart. Go to Creative Den and to Map Maker. I saw some map called TovalenMap I load it and TA-DA!]

WARING! YOU MUST HAVE EVRYTHING YOUR FRIEND USED IN HIS MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TELL I WARNED YOU!

END OF THE TUTORIAL : D

With this tutorial I feel I first found America x'D *.CrystalWolf. died by loudly laughing* *She is dead now...* *She is dead and continues laughing ;-;* I'm a crazy & wired person... : D  : P

.CrystalWolf.

BUMP! I Don't know why ;-; I'm a wired & crazy person ;-; meh!

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
A very nice tutorial for those that want to let their friends edit their maps with them! Thx for sharing! ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

.CrystalWolf.

Thank you! That happends when I explore FH files : P heh and NO PROBLEMO!

Offline Currupted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Divine Nexus - Multi-species RP
I love this! The steps are so simple to follow ^-^ Thank you

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Nevermind, oopsies.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:33:17 pm by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
I love this! The steps are so simple to follow ^-^ Thank you

This thread is almost one year old!~ It'd be better to only view, and not post. Also considering the OP is gone.

Tutorial threads are fine to comment on. c: Although the topic was created back in 2017, the content can still be relevant to users who are playing now.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Very helpful! Im honestly glad this thread was bumped, i needed it