Author Topic: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Inactive since 17/05/2014]  (Read 22012 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ~Shadowed Memories~ {Story based Rp} [Open & Accepting]
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2014, 10:27:42 pm »

Chandra

As winter spoke a smile grew across Chandras face as she glanced down at the pup, her words reassured the she-wolf as the pup didn't seem annoyed by the previous situation or her actions as it flashed her back of her past. Soon, the youngster pressed herself against the demi-gods side which caused a warm feeling inside of her. Moving her muzzle gently across the pups cheek she gently nudged her once again "And that's how I would like you te feel. I've already lost a lot of family members and I'm not losing you" she spoke softly, although Winter was no relation she still seemed like her pup, someone she needed to love and protect.

The sudden change in wind cause her fur to brush the other way, but two new and unfamiliar scents followed with it. Once she recognised as wolf, but the wolf who held them was obviously unknown. Her blue eyes locked onto the forest that surrounded them, the flowing river infront of them slightly blocking out sounds-but she was to focused on the forest to notice. Soon enough a dark figure seemed to get closer and closer until it emerged.

What came out was totally unexpected. Out came a white wolf with purple mane and markings, spikes seeming to pierce through her back as her lips curled back in a growl. Narrowing her eyes Chandra quickly liften to her paws as she glanced harshly at the strange canine that had disturbed the two. The grey wolfs tail lashed viciously back and forth as she looked at the she-wolf who muttered something. "No surprise at all..." she muttered. Chandra had now stepped infront of the pup once again in order to protect her-Chan having the advantage of all powers which would help her greatly if a fight corrupted. Her lips curled back revealing her fangs as growls rumbled up her throat.  
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2014, 05:08:54 pm »
Winter

The pup looked up as she gave a small smile.
Soon lowering her head down, she felt Chandra growl and soon stand up to protect her.
Turning Winter saw a wolf with purple mane and white fur.
Winter was scared, it looked like she forgot how to use her powers to protect herself from danger if needed.
Winter hid behinde Chandra hoping Chandra would win this fight if the strange wolf tried to attack.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2014, 07:18:43 pm »
"I'm not surprised you're trying to protect that runt." She snarled. Karma walked towards them and smirked down at the pup, snapping her jaws at her. "If you were like us we would have killed that thing. I really do think it would save her from what's soon to come." She said simply. She narrowed her eyes amd that winged wolf before jumping forward, snapping her jaws at the she-wolf before trying to grab ahold of the faes front leg.

Sorry for shortness.]]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2014, 10:16:20 pm »

Chandra

A chuckle escaped the demi-gods maw as she shook her head to what her enemy had to say, a smirk growing across her face "Can't be any more of a runt than you are!" she growled more viciously. Her eyes quickly darting towards the forest brush that surrounded her-glaring stright through with her tail whipping back and forth, luckily the demon had come alone which wouldn't be to hard to fight-although this fight could now be a struggle. But the sudden sound of snapping jaws and the edgy voice of the stranger caused her head to whip around-her eyes narrowed as her throat rumbled. But once again she sarcastically chuckled "That's right I'm not like yous! You cowards!" she growled "Oh, ouldnt be to sure about that.." she grinned turning her head.

Chandra glared at the pup for a split second gesturing her head towards the bush the pup had previously hidden in "What ever happens to me, you don't trust these creatures. Run and possible seek shelter, I'll do my best to hold them off though. Winter.." she spoke softly to the pup but quickly turned to see the stranger in an attacking position. Although the she-wolf didn't mind fighting today she didn't feel quite up to it and it was the second one in atleast 10 minutes and she was fed up of all of it.

Her anger slowly began to build and the air seemed to whirl up, blowing roughly past her causinher fur to rustle up-some sticking up where as other parts just blew in motion of the wind. Leave and other small forest debris began circling the demi-god as she whirled her tail around, a fire ball seeming to form at the tip as she grinned.  

Soon enough the demon attacked and she was ready, deciding not to use any of her many powers in her first few goes of the fight she stopped swirling her tail around and the winds suddenly stopped, the debris dropped to the ground and the fire ball quickly dissappeared. Grinning she parted her jaws in a howl, then looking across towards the unfamiliar canine who had now launched herself in Chandras direction. Grinning she snapped her jaws towards the she-wolf and suddenly launched herself off of her hind quarters. Now the tri-coloured demi-god was in mid air hoping to collide with the intruding demon.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 10:18:41 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2014, 12:34:42 am »
On my phone once again. x.x]]

Karma did actually collide with the wolf and she frowned as she shook her rufed fur. "You're not going to make this too easy, are ya?" She growled. "Why not come down from thre and be brave instead of hiding in the air." She snarled coldly. She launched herself off her hindquarters in hopes of grabbin hold of whatever she could get her teeth on to pull her down.

Writers block, sorry.))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2014, 09:42:25 am »
Winter

The pup gave a nod to Chandra soon running off.

When she was alone, she stopted and started to pant.
She was worried about Chandra that she migh not make it.
The pup sat down still panting, as it soon turned to face a fox.
She gave a growl as she stood up.
She reamembered ho to use her wind power's as she bristled the wind towards the fox that started to approache her.
The fox was blown away. It soon stood up and gave a growl before running off.

"That's right! Run along!"
Winter spoke up in a cheerful tone before she lyied down to rest and hopefuly await for Chandra.

IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2014, 05:09:29 pm »

Chandra

The she-wolfs ears swivled around the hear what the intruder had said, a chuckle escaping past her lips as she briskly shook her head left to right several times "Well, I see you don't like a challange.." she smirked her wings flapping continuously as a dash caught the corner of her eye. Turning her head she glanced down, seeing Winter bolting off into the distance-although she knew it was probably best for the pup to not get brought into the fight and even hurt but the forest was also an evil place-she just pleaded to herself the pup would be alright and of course Chandra would try her best to get back to the pup.

But her attention was quickly snapped back onto the purple canine who had spoke about her being scared, the demi-god couldn't help but sarcastically laugh at the other she-wolfs words. Running her tongue across her lips she nodded this time "Oh I'm a coward? I'm not the one who picks on a pup cause that's the only thing you're capeable of. But I'll let myself down easily." she spoke with quite a sarcastic tone.

As Chandra began to lower herself she noticed the unknown canine had sprung into the air in order to grab onto her, parting her jaws in a slight gasp Chandra pulled her tail and legs up out of reach and quickly plummited to the ground with a loud, hard thud. Surprisingly though this landing wasn't at all as bad as previous ones she had made and in fact she landed it pretty well, apart from the force she hit the ground in-although that was something she needed to work on it didn't really bother her and wasn't a big issue she needed to fix. Blinking a few times she gave her coat a fast shake to rid it of any dirt.

All the tri-coloured wolfs muscles tensed as she stood glaring at the other canine, her tail whipping back and forth in annoyance at her prescence. Allowing her lips to curl over once again Chandra showed off her blood stained teeth from all her past kills and fights but also the ends were still tipped crimson from her incident with the bear. As her throat vibrated with the constant growls saliva began dripping from the sides of her maw-her nose wrinkles in anger but also disgust at the other she-wolf. Grinning, she slowly began circling the she-wolf ready to attack or waiting for her opponent to make another move. 

DA Account

Offline FallingStars

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2014, 02:10:18 am »
Im in a hurry.]]

Karma growled at the wolf. "I wasn't threatening the pup. Those threats were directed at you, although if I do happen to just.." She smirked as she bared her teeth. Her teeth were blood stained as were other demons which hopefully came to no surprise for the she-wolf. Karma quickly bolted past the she-wolf, her nose following the scent of the pup. "I guess I'll just have to get your weak spot!" She howled behind her as she continued to follow the scent.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2014, 09:10:40 am »
Winter

Winter placed her head on her paws as she started to rest herself for awhile.
Soon hearing a howl, Winter stood up as she was shocked.
Again, she didn't knew how to use her powers.
What was it? Why was it?
It never happened before other demon's just this one.
The pup was scared.
Soon it lowered her head and her ears as her tail swirled around her back leg as she was scared.
She backed away as she started to whine of scaredness.
In her eyes was seen worriedness and scardness.
She was so scared that she even forgot how to run off and hide.
Now, the ear rumbeled inside the pups eyes.

IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2014, 11:38:53 am »

Chandra

Chandra growled at the wolfs words "Maybe you should make yourself more clear, you idiot!" she snapped as she continued to circle-her tail whipping back and forth as saliva dripped from the sides of her maw. But sudden words of the demon cause Chandra to stop and look in the direction the pup had ran in-her eyes widened and she gasped as the she-wolf shot past and towards Winter. Growling, Chan extended her wings and shot up directly into the air, howling towards the pup. Quickly she lunged forward.

Feathered wings rapidly flapping, almost silently as she hurried across the open skies-her eyes narrowed as she watched the demon down below-bolting through the foliage. Growling she barked "Hey douche..." she growled as she motioned her paw-sending a large burg of ice down towards the ground-quickly followed by a few vines and wind. She hoped this would stop the wolf.

But as she persued the chase after the demon the scent of Winter wafted into her snout, sympathy filled her as she blamed this all on herself. Soon, the pup came into sight a short distance away where they were heading. Eyes narrowing Chandra ignored the foolish canine below and set off. Charging through the skies with her wings flapping continuously-a wind forming beneath them which was pretty strong-her fur blowing back as she drew nearer to the pup.

DA Account